Mental Health Forums

Wow I Just Got Motivated!

DJGreedyG

Well today has been an okay day again.

I actually felt motivated enough to tidy up all the clutter in the house, well most of it anyway and the place is starting to look a bit neater!

I now have all my records and CDs stored properly instead of in big random piles everywhere (and there are thousands of them lol).

It wasn't a mess as such, just cluttered and I couldn't find certain songs in a hurry. Now I can as I have them in order of style of music followed by year. And all my music magazines are stored in box files stacked in a neat pile now.

Cost me over 40 quid for boxes and things from Argos but I don't mind spending money that is beneficial to my well being.

G

just don't tell the docs - they'll give you an OCD label next!!

:D

seriously good on you for getting motivated and getting round to doing stuff - have you a plan for what you wanna acheive next?

Z

Thanks peeps!

Not sure what needs doing next, I guess the lawn needs mowing once it gets a bit warmer but my Dad usually does that for me anyway. He's getting on though and maybe I should go out and do it and stop thinking that the neighbours are all staring at me!

I wish I could get back on my diet - I lost almost 2 stones at the turn of the year and never made a pig of myself at Christmas for once! But in the last week I've had Chinese, Pizza and a Kebab all in the same week and I've put about 3lbs back on I reckon.

I wish I could lose more cos even if I didn't have BPD I'd still have people being nasty to me, calling me a fat b****** and stuff.

Plus 90% of women don't find cuddly guys attractive it seems :( (I find cuddly women attractive though! Well any size of woman, as long as she isn't skeletal cos I'd accidentally break a really skinny lass if I hugged her).

G

That's really good. I feel so much better when the place is clean and tidy...less background stress.

I'm glad there are some men out there who like cuddly women...I don't mind cuddly guys!

Archived