Mental Health Forums

I Want To Starve Myself Again

LadyMacbeth

I took a bath last night and there is large full size mirror that I can't help but see myself. All I see is lard! My stomach is bigger. I worked very hard losing weight. This panic attack had fucked me up in many ways because there went my three large cups of coffee a day with a Green Tea diet pill. I feel better when I am watching what eat. I am afraid to go back and face my friends because I must have put on ten pounds. I daren't not go weigh myself. I really don't want to eat anything and go back to my starvation diet because knowing I am getting thinner and controlling what goes in my mouth makes me feel like I fit in and people like me better.

((((((((Lady)))))))

People like you what ever size you are.

please look after yourself

all this starvation wont be doing you any good

Please take care

Traceyxxx

:wub::wub: :wub:

Have you ever thought it might just be paranoia?

Like you, all I see is ugliness when I look in the mirror...There's always something wrong, but quite frequently, you're the ONLY ONE who sees it...No one else does...And if someone doesn't want to be your friend just 'cos of your size, then you're better off without him/her...

Also, since the festive season has only just passed, you may have eaten a little more than you should have (most of us have, so don't beat yourself up!), but your metabolism will prolly soon even out, and things will be back to normal again...But if you ARE serious about losing weight, starving will NOT solve your problem...If anything, your metabolism will slow down, and you will end up piling up even MORE pounds!

I am going to have to put that thought on hold for now my "friend" will be visiting me shortly I know because I start craving cheese and chocolate. Pizza, macaroni and cheese, ham and gooey cheese, cheese friends with a nice slab of chocolate on the side...STOPPP!!!!!!!!!!!Got to stop tempting myself ahhh!!!!!!

Hi.

Unfortunatly i know what you mean, thier is a Euphoria in starvation and the idea of it and when you get stuck into it thier is no breaking it. yet you know this is un-healthy and i can not preach but please consider the health risks and the benifts/or not so great benifits of starving your body it doensnt need to be harmed like this.

look after Yourself and Your Body.

hgs daisy.

You guys are absolutely right. I mean why try and hurt myself even more. I need to get better and figure out what I need to do to find a therapist, a job, and happiness.

I am such a mental case these are the types of irrational thoughts that run through my mind everyday! But then I start to think rationally again and wish I could delete this post. lol

How to trick the eye- don't use full length mirrors that are flat against the wall, get one of those tilt-able one so you can extend the length of your body.

All that crap about horizontal stripes and vertical stripes is true, I recommend small thin striped trousers with a dark fitted top.

Wear makeup

Smile

Now look in the mirror and pretend you're someone else- works for me everytime!

Anwen

Lady - I cant see you (wish I could) but I KNOW you are beautiful on the inside....

Dont beat yourself up.... there is plenty that would do that for you...

Ginny :wub:

How to trick the eye- don't use full length mirrors that are flat against the wall, get one of those tilt-able one so you can extend the length of your body.

Or go into the House of Crazy Mirrors at a funfair, and stand in front of the one that makes you look the thinnest...If it makes you look your best, then it just HAS to be accurate, 'cos you're one of the most gorgeous person on the planet (apart from my David :P )!!

Have any of you ever been to the mirror maze at Paultons park? When I was like eleven my best friend and I went in and grabbed a whole bunch of those hanging mirrors of the ceiling for souveniers. Then we ran out so we could not get caught.

I can't starve myself. I am the other way. I like food too much and in times of stress, I go on binges. I once ate a whole box of rice crispie squares because I couldn't deal with stress.

I admit that I am overweight, although my mother begs to differ. She says that I'm unhealthy and obese. I look at it this way, I may be overweight, but there is more to me to love. I am not ashamed, but I will try to lose some weight to keep my health in check.

Good! As long as you are happy Pink Lady. Don't listen to the verbal abuse of your mother. I read your other posts and its soulds as if she is extremely narcisistic. I had a horrible mother to! As long as you are happy with who you are that is all who counts!

LM

I wanted to add that my former roommate and one of my good friends is by defintition obese. But she is one of the nicest and kindest people that you would meet. She has a great personality and it shines through. She had a long term boyfriend who they soon be getting married and she has loads of friends. I think she shows that she has a lot of confidence in herself. I admire people like that.

Archived