Mental Health Forums

A Couple Of Lines From A Book I'm Reading

InnerPeace

I'm reading a by Ross Heaven who has written a self-help book, and a couple of lines have stuck in my mind.

One is that fear is learned behaviour, our natural state is one of love, trust, openness and creativity (our inner child would be like this).

The other is that we consider asking ourselves two questions, "where am I going", and then "who will come with me?". If we get those two questions in reverse order we're in trouble! I've been in trouble lots of times!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm reading a by Ross Heaven who has written a self-help book, and a couple of lines have stuck in my mind.

One is that fear is learned behaviour, our natural state is one of love, trust, openness and creativity (our inner child would be like this).

The other is that we consider asking ourselves two questions, "where am I going", and then "who will come with me?". If we get those two questions in reverse order we're in trouble! I've been in trouble lots of times!

Hey

Some good reading!

Something very diffirent but interesting to note: (quote)

FIXED BELIEFS are beliefs you have about yourself, other people and the circumstances in your life that have been repeated so long that they have become entrenched, they are highly resistant to change.

LIMITING BELIEFS are beliefs that you have specifically about yourself that cause you to limit what you reach for, and there for, what you achieve.

LOVE

trans_dental

I love those thoughts,from both InnerPeace,and transending.

Statements like that,help me challenge myself,and try and think of things in a different way.

Thank you.

Archived