Mental Health Forums

Just A Few Of Those"one Of Them Days......"

ktodee_27

Hey everyone-

Ever just have one of those days where you don't want to see anyone even if you are out? And then you see someone and you're in the process of sneaking past them when you realize that your obligated to say hello to them cuz you really just should? And then you and them are talking and you're more irritated since they won't be quiet and your ready just to yell, "Shut up! I'm sick of you! Leave me alone?"

The only reason I say hello is so that they dont catch me in the next aisle and I can move faster just doing my own thing and getting the delay over with. I was at the dollar store and that happened there today. And then he told me stupid jokes like he always does when he sees me around and I waited through that.....oh ha ha, you know? We said goodbye and then he followed me into the next aisle telling me more jokes after that! I didnt even listen to a word he was saying and just laughed at the end with him to get him off my back. And then, I said, "Good bye. Have a nice day." That was before I came here to surf on the net and get in touch with you guys. I've been feeling a lot of that lately around people on and off. Then, if I'm in the house too long I feel to lonely especially if my bo is sleeping or if I'm in the house too long of a time with no interaction. It's like I get interaction and I'm ready to go off and if I don't get interaction I really want interaction badly. How does that work? :wacko:

cya later.................katie

Yes I know what you mean,going out and doing what has to to be done,not wanting to talk cos I find it really hard to concentrate on what the other person is saying,then feeling totally deprived of interaction and spending hours in cyberland.

Archived