Mental Health Forums

Hated

LadyMacbeth

I do not think its the paranoia talking I think I really am hated in life. Hated at work, home, on the computer, everywhere. Not sure why I have such a horrible aura and personality that makes people hate me. I dunno maybe I should just become a hermit and lock away then I only have to hate myself.

I would have to say it IS the paranoia talking - silly!!! :wacko:

You are a wonderful, sweet human being - and deep inside you know it... you are so sensitive and kind. Lady - stop belittling yourself....... please..

Ginny :wub::wub: :wub:

(((((((((((((((Lady)))))))))))))))))))

we all have people on here we are closer to than others..... please dont read more into this than there really is - me thinks you may be stepping into BPD Land. Dont do it!!!

Come back to us.... :mellow:

Ginny :wub:

See, I dont know why I liked you so much

I gave you all, of my trust

I told you, I loved you, now thats all down the drain

Ya put me through pain, I wanna let u know how I feel

[Chorus:]

Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now

Fuck the presents might as well throw em out

Fuck all those kisses, they didn't mean jack

Fuck you, you hoe, I dont want you back

Listening to this song cause I am angry but I am thinking about a guy not a girl!! I don't mean it I just terribly miss him so MUCH!

Darling - I have to go offline soon and take my b/f to the DR. But I will be back later - hopefully we can talk then - pleeeeease take care... :(

Love ya hun,

Ginny :wub:

no way, don't you dare lock yourself away! you are an inspiration to people like me. You express yourself and say it how it is. Not only that but you describe and articulate what is going on in your head so well, in ways that I am unable to. (Frankenstein's monster for one, remember?!) We need you on here!! You are definately not hated on here that's for sure.

xx :P

Lady,

I'm sorry you feel this way. It is the paranoia, and I don't know why it happens. I could write exactly what you have written sometimes, so I know it isn't just you. We have to remind ourselves that its distorted thinking.

Did you ever watch Saturday Night Live when they had that skit with Stewart Smalley? He sat on a couch in pastel sweaters and looked in a mirror and said "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it people like me". It was really funny.

My point is we just have to remind ourselves that when we have distorted thinking, its not true.

((((Lady))))

Amy

Archived