Mental Health Forums

Hello

joey1022

Hello,

My name is joey . I don't know exactly what i'm doing but i'll try anyway. I have bdp and i have only known for 6 months now . i was diagnosed while i was in the navy and treated for a little but they kicked me out because you can't be in the navy and have a personality disorder . so I haven't talked to anyone about it in a while. I don't know what i'm supposed to do.

Welll, being here is a good thing. I'm new here, only started coming yesterday, but I have already felt so welcomed and helped. This site is really wonderful and helpful. The people are friendly and understanding.

I'm glad you're here and if you ever need anything, here I am! That's what we're here for.

You are loved.

Hello and welcome to this site, you say you have not talked to anyone for a while about how you are feeling etc, well maybe you ahve already made that first step and things may improve for you in the future. It is a shame about you being kicked out of the navy, but I am sure in the future you will and can go onto better things.

Have you spoken to your gp recently at all?

welcome! jump right in and respond to anything that interests you. it really helps you to get involved. hope to see you in chat sometime!

Bets

Archived