Mental Health Forums

Should Have Become A Nun!

LadyMacbeth

One day a Priest offered gave me a flyer on becoming a nun. I got freaked out and ran. But, should have considered it! Just had a conversation with my friend who use to like me and in a way I think he still does. We actually have hooked up but I deny it because I temporary insane! He is calling my best friend crazy and is telling me to get over him. Everytime I mention my best friend's name he gets all weird and says things like "oh you still talk to him?" and then "I saw him the other day and he does not have nice things to say about you!" He knows him but he is lying to me but he knows I am very paranoid and I get upset. He does this to me all the time. He find faults in everyone else and thinks he is perfect. He is far from it. He is a miserable old sod. I am sick and tiired of him talking shit about my friend. I think he is just jealous being vindictive. I have been in many fights with him where we have stopped talking for months and he has accused me for being crazy. He is jealos bc my best friend and I have a good friendship and we have never had conflict.

Then I have this other guy I met at work. This hot italian guy. He asked me for my number and I gave it to him. We started hanging out and on the first night he tried to have sex with me but I said no. He could see I was acting distant and the reason was because I kept thinking about my best friend. I can't be with anyone right now. So anyway this other guy seems to call me when he is horny and its good for him but when I call him he does not return my calls. He is not getting any I am not being used for sex. Espcially in my fragile situation right now.

Maybe I am just obsessive but I am still not over my best friend. So maybe I should have joined a convent to avoid all of this pain over guys.

Ahh!

Archived