Mental Health Forums

Newbie From The Land Of Oz

tripper

Hiya and greetings from Down Under. I thought I would join this forum. I am yet another borderline personality sufferer and am a little shy about talking about it on forums. There are no decent forums in Australia so I thought I'd pop in and say hi here instead.

Well, I'm totally NEW here and have noticed about NO ONE (ok, maybe ONE) from the States here...

Heck I'm still lost no matter where anyone is from.

I'm glad ya'll are here.

-me

Hi there Tripper -

I am from that wonderful land down under myself.

Welcome to the best forum ever. :D

LTQ

Hi -

Welcome to the site. Glad you found it. Hope you are able to get the support

you need here.

Marchmadness

hi tripper,

welcome to the site hope you will find support and friendship here, look forward to reading more of your posts, rosehip xxx

Wow I am amazed to be so inundated with replies of welcome! Thanks to everyone, I feel all warm and fuzzy now... :)

Wow I am amazed to be so inundated with replies of welcome! Thanks to everyone, I feel all warm and fuzzy now... :)

I hope your "trip" ended up being beneficial for you. I'm glad you joined us in the chat before you left.

Let me know pls.

-TG

I have just had a terrible argument with my husband. I feel so empty at the best of times but I don't need to be called a "crazy spastic" that you very much. I know he is still angry at me for self harming yesterday but he doesn't need to tell me things like that (I already think them myself). I feel so depressed right now... :(

It ended out that I'm not going to have ECT just yet. He has referred me to the hospital for extensive rehabilitation with the hope that I will be able to return to full time work in due course. At the moment he said I am far too unstable and ill to return to work at all. Medication wise my meds are to remain the same for the time being. I see him again in a month and if there is no change, well who knows what the course of treatment will be. Thanks for thinking of me though--means a lot!

Hi tripper,

i only posted an introduction couple mins ago. just scrolled down and noticed you were from oz.. me too..

so welcome (even though i'm not really part of the site just yet). don't see how it makes much difference but it is nice to see a few people from down under here :)

take care, hope things r ok for the moment at least :)

Archived