Mental Health Forums

I'm New

name

hey i'm new and i really dont know what to write. i have bpd and depression w/ anxiety, been on every medication but nothing works, seen shrinks since i was 9 and i am almost 25, been hospitalized 7 times, suicidal, and i hate being alive and wish everyday that i would die.

i have a lil girl who is almost 4 yrs old, and i am 11 weeks pregnant. i'm single.

i am a basket case.

sometimes i wonder if i am possible the most extremely depressed person who ever lived.

on may 11, it will be one year since my last severe suicide attempt.

i'm disabled.

i cant take care of my daughter b/c i am so unstable.

i dont know what else to write.

Hi name. I hope you find support here and also with real human beings. I'm sorry you feel so yucky. I know what it's like to hate...everything. I have 3 kids myself. Please know that although you may feel like you don't matter, have no place and you just want to die. Your kids think you're the greatest. If all it takes is waking up and being alive just for them, it's worth it. You do matter.

welcome hun, you seem to have been hurting for long time, hope this place helps you a little hun..

Hello Name and welcome,

Im so sorry to hear how awful things have been for you. It sounds like you have had a rough time of it. I really hope that you can find the support you need here. The people on this forum are kind, understanding and very helpful. We often share our self-help techniques and recommend useful books to each other, which I believe does make a difference. You are strong enough to have survived this far, and I think that is something you should give yourself credit for.

Take care sweetie and I hope you settle in here very soon.

Hugs,

KP

xx

Hey Name -

Welcome to the site - I hope you find support and friendship here.

Everyone here is very supportive. I'm sorry you have had such a hard

time of things. Hope to talk to you soon.

Marchmadness

Hey Name -

Welcome to the site - I hope you find support and friendship here.

Everyone here is very supportive. I'm sorry you have had such a hard

time of things. Hope to talk to you soon.

Marchmadness

thank you. yes everyone so far seems very nice.

everyone seems to be in better shape than i am, which only makes me feel like an even bigger screw up tho.

Welcome name! I too feel like a big screw up mot of the time. For me it has only been since February 26 since my last suicide attempt. I feel like I have let everyone down most of the time, especially since for the past 12 months I have spent more time in a psychiatric ward than out in the real world. I just exist on a hour by hour, day by day basis. I cannot be left alone unless I am in the right frame of mind. I hope you can find a bit of the support you need here.

Welcome name! I too feel like a big screw up mot of the time. For me it has only been since February 26 since my last suicide attempt. I feel like I have let everyone down most of the time, especially since for the past 12 months I have spent more time in a psychiatric ward than out in the real world. I just exist on a hour by hour, day by day basis. I cannot be left alone unless I am in the right frame of mind. I hope you can find a bit of the support you need here.

thank you tripper and i hope the same for you as well.

this friday will be one year since my last suicide attempt.

i'm really sorry to hear that you've been having it so rough. know that you are not alone.

Hi Name

Hope you like this site. And i hope you will make lots of new friends.

Here if you need me.

Love Eva xx :) :bigarmhug[1]:

hi name and welcome to the site, sorry you have been having such a rough time , hope you will find support and friendship here , look forward to getting to know you , take care rosehip xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Name :)

I hope you find the support and help you need here!

Catch you in chat I hope!

Regards Stuart-G

Archived