Mental Health Forums

Fuck

samsung

fuck fuck fuck

damit fuck damn fuckwit

c**t bitch

shite..

fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!

there is this person in britain that i want to slaughter.. is that ok?

Samsung -

Its OK to want to hurt someone, but the act of doing it

is not OK. Maybe if you talk about it, you might feel better.

I know the enjoyment is not the same, but atleast you will

stay out of trouble. Here if you need to vent, or yell.

Marchmadness

Sure...can we add others and make a list?

Don't mean to be flippant, I'm sorry someone has got you that mad....can we help?

yeah

lets make a list...

i am just so frustrated with a friend of mine.

but i will get over it.

just need to piss and moan and vent.

xxx

Why dont YOU go to bed

sleep it off

From the word go you seemed like this very angry "child"?

come on

Talk to who ever it is and get it out

no need to curse

Your the one who suffers

she feels

nothing

yeah

lets make a list...

but i will get over it.

xxx

I say do it. I like a good, strongly-worded bitching spitting fucking whoring shit-riddled piss-fest. Sometimes you just need to fucking vent.

yeah

lets make a list...

but i will get over it.

xxx

I say do it. I like a good, strongly-worded bitching spitting fucking whoring shit-riddled piss-fest. Sometimes you just need to fucking vent.

OK

now you explain to me exactly what satisfaction you get

firstly by saying all this

and telling Rach to go go go......

Why?

Go and eat a big fat choc pie

scrub the floor

see a good movie

have a good soppy wet smooch/more if you need with your man woman but for God sake why all this negative cursing????

what does it ultimately acheive?

NOTHING

it does not even make you feel bettter

rather give her one really good slap!!!

she might even deserve it

trasending

yeah

lets make a list...

but i will get over it.

xxx

OK

now you explain to me exactly what satisfaction you get

firstly by saying all this

and telling Rach to go go go......

Why?

Go and eat a big fat choc pie

scrub the floor

see a good movie

have a good soppy wet smooch/more if you need with your man woman but for God sake why all this negative cursing????

what does it ultimately acheive?

NOTHING

it does not even make you feel bettter

rather give her one really good slap!!!

she might even deserve it

trasending

I'm sure Rach would slap the crap out of that individual, but my boss has asked me to please stop scrapping because I go to work with disgusting black eyes and it isn't lady-like.

The last one is just healed:

Didn't mean to hi-jack your thread. I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to rage and vent...

I mean it is a symptom of the condition you're actually on the forums for?

Can I add George bush to your list though... He needs an arse-wankingly good kick to the groin...

Read through this again today

trying to be objective

dont 'the involved parties' find that looking back on all this swearing and bragging about being violent is futile and perhaps.... childish?

just asking?

There must be better ways to vent your anger

and stop using bpd as an excuse to curse and swear and be verbally abusive

Im not judging just an observasion

love you

marianne

I don't swear because I have BPD...I swear because I select those words from my vernacular at the time I speak.

I got in a fight because two drunk 21 year olds decided to call me and the girl I was with "Disgusting fucking carpet-munching dykes". There were other things, but even I won't post them. They started it, we finished it, and if anybody ever does that to me again when I am just minding my business I will fucking fight them too.

That's who I am.

Kelli,

I'll run up to england and we'll grab sam and fill our boots with Jagermeister and get in some trouble!!! Whooooo-Haaa!

I don't swear because I have BPD...I swear because I select those words from my vernacular at the time I speak.

I got in a fight because two drunk 21 year olds decided to call me and the girl I was with "Disgusting fucking carpet-munching dykes". There were other things, but even I won't post them. They started it, we finished it, and if anybody ever does that to me again when I am just minding my business I will fucking fight them too.

That's who I am.

OK I take note of who you are and accept you and respect you for who you are

but I do not agree with that kind of conduct

I feel you could show those two lowlife scumbag f.... that you WILL not go down to their level

treat them with the contemt they deserve!

Your face will be better off

And I promise you they will feel pretty lame if you just rose ubove the situation

Try to stay out of the fights this weekend (joke)

love

marianne

I would like to say that I believe rach is being more constructive with this post than not.

The fact that she is writing and letting go of some of the anger and not internalising it must be seen as positive, I would have thought.

And as for your remarks that "From the word go you seemed like this very angry "child"?", I fail to see how you are being helpful, or maybe you are the one she is pissed at.

I dont believe anyone was truly saying, yeah girl, go kill her, literally, just that they understood her frustration, and didnt want for her to have to hold back those feelings, as when they are internalised they can spiral out of control.

She was venting!!! Its good that she feels she can here, without someone coming along and trying to silence her, I think she has been silenced long enough - dont you??

Take care hunni, and dont let the B******s (especially for marianne) grind you down.

Love me :)

YES I think Im the one she is venting at and would love to kill

And just by the way you dont have to keep back

Call me a BITCH if you like

Rach can say and do just wat she likes

But I still sayall the swearing It does NOTHING

Means nothing

Why put it in writing?

To get some attention?

have a good day

I would like to say that I believe rach is being more constructive with this post than not.

The fact that she is writing and letting go of some of the anger and not internalising it must be seen as positive, I would have thought.

And as for your remarks that "From the word go you seemed like this very angry "child"?", I fail to see how you are being helpful, or maybe you are the one she is pissed at.

I dont believe anyone was truly saying, yeah girl, go kill her, literally, just that they understood her frustration, and didnt want for her to have to hold back those feelings, as when they are internalised they can spiral out of control.

She was venting!!! Its good that she feels she can here, without someone coming along and trying to silence her, I think she has been silenced long enough - dont you??

Take care hunni, and dont let the B******s (especially for marianne) grind you down.

Love me :)

Thanx Flowergirl for the Bitch (if you knew me you will laugh at your remark) Its so easy and cowardly to be nasty to people if they do not know who you are. But there is no satisfaction in that.

I actually came back to this for one last word

Phinneau---You talk about 'letting go of anger' Why does it have to be cursing and fighting and edging others on to do the same?

Why not verbalise the problem the anger by talking about it to the person you are pissed at in a good way?

But then to each his or her own!

I do get the feeling though that some members use this forum as a contest to compete with cursing AND they are rather proud of it

Love to you all

marianne

In any negative lays a positive, and I was aiming to focus more on the positive. I have no idea what or whom the person Rachel is annoyed at, however i did feel it more constructive to release that anger on her as opposed to lashing out in real-life, or worse internalising it.

Many of us have been silenced in the past, this is a place where we can come and not feel that threat.

Also, for your information I didnt BITCH at you, it achieves little and maybe I would laugh if I knew who you were, but criticising others because they vocalise their opinions differently to yours doesnt mean that you are right, it merely makes you different, and possibly (in my case) a larger vocabulary to work from, so if you would rather not read my THICK replies, please block me, but I do care about Rach, not this thread which appears to have been hijacked and is now about political correctness, and not the pain that rachel is facing.

Just my opinion, Thanks for reading :)

In any negative lays a positive, and I was aiming to focus more on the positive. I have no idea what or whom the person Rachel is annoyed at, however i did feel it more constructive to release that anger on her as opposed to lashing out in real-life, or worse internalising it.

Many of us have been silenced in the past, this is a place where we can come and not feel that threat.

Also, for your information I didnt BITCH at you, it achieves little and maybe I would laugh if I knew who you were, but criticising others because they vocalise their opinions differently to yours doesnt mean that you are right, it merely makes you different, and possibly (in my case) a larger vocabulary to work from, so if you would rather not read my THICK replies, please block me, but I do care about Rach, not this thread which appears to have been hijacked and is now about political correctness, and not the pain that rachel is facing.

Just my opinion, Thanks for reading :)

OH flowergirl

Im nor saying Im right and you/theyr wrong

but how I feel

I really really feel so strong about positive thinking

Rising above the sordid and the negative in life

Perhaps if you lived where I live in an Aids infested country where you see REAL pain poverty and violence around you every day

You too would realise that there is only one way of dealing with your own problems

START THE POSITIVE WAY

Get rid of all that inner pain and frurstration by doing something

screaming shouting and cursing does NOTHING

thats what I tried to say

Rachells cursing to me was extremely empty?

And said nothing

achieved nothing

You call it venting

Nice termonology and yes Im sure it serves a purpose

Bur so would a long brisk walk or run? or workout in the Gym achieve FAR MORE POSITIVE RESULTS

LOVE

marianne

• 2 weeks later...

fuck fuck fuck

damit fuck damn fuckwit

c**t bitch

shite..

fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!

It's okay to think it, but don't fucking do it. Join the nearest boxing gym and keep it in the ring.

COLIN.

• 1 month later...

fuck fuck fuck

damit fuck damn fuckwit

c**t bitch

shite..

fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck fuck fuck me toooooooooooooo I hate my ex,I would love to run him over with my car over and over again !! :lol:

Archived