Mental Health Forums

Hot Temper, Short Temper

pinklady66

My day started off on the right foot. I got done what needed to be done. I went to a doctor's appt and that was okay.

It was when everyone came home a few minutes after I did. I made this stew that didn't go over too well. I think I may have to dump it. I'm not sure.

My kids come home and they were miserable. They have tons of homework and I don't feel like sitting down and helping. I don't feel like doing anything. I am just tired. The mean temper I have came steaming through. I freaked and probably I shouldn't have.

I can sense this is going to be a weird night. Everyone is in a strange mood and I can't deal with it. I want to freak somemore. I came down here on the comp to hide and to try and escape what this evening has in store for me. I can tell it's going to be bad and I am not in the best of moods.

I still have lunches to make and I hate doing that too! I just need a break from all this bull****. What do I like? Not too much at the moment. My head is just a mess. I guess I could say that mentally I am not well.

That's my stupid day and night in a nutshell..... :angry:

Dear Pinklady,

I hope things are picking up for you.

I've been going on about fish oil supplements as they have been working for me. I get them from www.mind1st.co.uk

(NB I don't get commission or free samples ha ha pity)

Take care,

K

Archived