Mental Health Forums

I'm Not A Peacekeeper Anymore...

Kelliemanic

I'm not sobbing my heart out or anything, but I've noticed a few peoples name taggy things, including my own have changed back to member, rather than peacekeeper.

Is this due to my obvious lack of peacekeeping abilities?

:huh:

shouldn't have thought so Kel....

I got all excited by your post and went and looked at me...

only I still am one....

clearly think I still need more practice...

can't be any other reason... or not that I can think of...

I wouldn't let it worry you... noones been on the naughty step (PK forum) for ages....

Z

It's alright.

It's been figured out.

It's because I did something to protect my own safety.

Silly me.

chortle.

Which in fact broke the terms of use, of the forums.

Whatever. I didn't want to be a peacekeeper in the first place...so all you've done is given me EXACTLY what I wanted.

Clever.

I still defend what I did. You would have done it too.

:D

Whatever. I didn't want to be a peacekeeper in the first place...so all you've done is given me EXACTLY what I wanted.

Clever.

I still defend what I did. You would have done it too.

I object to being told what i would and wouldnt do in a set of cirumstances. You did what you thought was best and paid the consequences. End of story, everyone is happy.

Paid the consequences?

I was hardly stoned to death Joshua.

:rolleyes:

Go ahead, believe what you want.

I wouldn't bother making me a peacekeeper again though..

I'm glad everyone's happy.

Hurray!

:lol:

Paid the consequences?

I was hardly stoned to death Joshua.

Go ahead, believe what you want.

I wouldn't bother making me a peacekeeper again though..

I'm glad everyone's happy.

Hurray!

No you were not stoned to death, but also never commited murder :)

The role of peacekeeper is non negotiable. Think thats all i need to say on the matter and i hope the public discussion on this matter filled the need that it was intended to.

Not that old "She wants attention" chesnut.

I didn't realise I wasn't meant to talk about it in public.

I mean if you can have two pages worth of your arse up for discussion, surely I can be curious about what I've done wrong.

In future I'll submit a ticket like a good girl, and there will be rainbows and bunnies and everyone can skip around the forum happily.

Okay?

Not that old "She wants attention" chesnut.

I didn't realise I wasn't meant to talk about it in public.

I mean if you can have two pages worth of your arse up for discussion, surely I can be curious about what I've done wrong.

In future I'll submit a ticket like a good girl, and there will be rainbows and bunnies and everyone can skip around the forum happily.

Okay?

Yes it would be lovely if you were able to respect the terms of use of this site by using the facilities that have been provided.

I'm a bit confused Josh :blink: Did Kellie break the terms of use by requesting that her personal information be removed?

I would have thought that's a fairly reasonable request and valid concern. I can understand that there needs to be structure, but I'm not convinced punitive enforcement of the rules fosters self-responsibility and growth.

My two cents, for what it's worth

The titles "Mind bending sith lord" and "Master ninja warrior" sound better than "peacekeeper"

And as they all do precisely......nothing

You can expect to be one any day now!

:D

Oh and Silkworm...that was my point exactly, thankyou for your two cents worth..

I guess I'll just have to go back to being regular kellie with no responsibility, and no hassle...

A tough punishment...

*cries*

:lol:

:P :P:P:P:P:P

watch it or you might be made librarian or milk monitor....

or litter picker

(oh no, sorry, lots of us are that already - well spam monitor...)

I'm sure your just out to make me jealous on this one.....

surprised you haven't been made lifepeacekeeper just to spite you..... now thats an interesting idea, where are the mods when you need one.... lol

Z

:P:P:P:P:P:P

watch it or you might be made librarian or milk monitor....

or litter picker

(oh no, sorry, lots of us are that already - well spam monitor...)

I'm sure your just out to make me jealous on this one.....

surprised you haven't been made lifepeacekeeper just to spite you..... now thats an interesting idea, where are the mods when you need one.... lol

Z

:P

I'm not doing it!

*Stamps feet*

Seriously though.

It's not my bloody fault josh went on a sodding power trip...

We like the regular Kellie.

All that Peacekeeper power was going to your head anyways. :P

:o

It did not...

I was just the worst at peacekeeping EVER...

I mean seriously... who punishes people for doing exactly what they're supposed to do as BPD's.

It's like setting up a forum for cows and refusing to let them talk about grass or milk...

My first visit here for months, and the first post I see is the appeal for funds, the second is this one.

I don't know what's going on here but it seems very wrong to me that someone can be struggling so hard to provide a unique and desperately needed service like this, only to find that they're paying for a platform to be attacked on. I really don't mean to be sychophantic here; it's just that this doesn't seem fair or right to me.

My first visit here for months, and the first post I see is the appeal for funds, the second is this one.

I don't know what's going on here but it seems very wrong to me that someone can be struggling so hard to provide a unique and desperately needed service like this, only to find that they're paying for a platform to be attacked on. I really don't mean to be sychophantic here; it's just that this doesn't seem fair or right to me.

Talk about taking things out of context! There is always more to things than meets the eye. No one HAS to pay and I don't see anyone being attacked...this is a forum that helps many, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't positive for us would we? So why not donate to help it keep running if we're able to. Jeez we pay for other services we use...everyone wants a free ride!

Talk about taking things out of context! There is always more to things than meets the eye. No one HAS to pay and I don't see anyone being attacked...this is a forum that helps many, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't positive for us would we? So why not donate to help it keep running if we're able to. Jeez we pay for other services we use...everyone wants a free ride!

Erm, I think *you* are the one taking things out of context. Read my post again - what I am saying is that Josh has to really fight to keep this place going and should be given unconditional support in his efforts. Maybe you don't see anyone being attacked but *I* see Josh being attacked and I am not about to stand by and watch that without saying anything.

And I think anyone who can donate should do so - I have absolutely no idea where you got the impression that you did.

Thanks Inner & suz

I used to be bother by such comments posted but its not water off a ducks back. And your right a lot of people do want a free ride. I have personally done a lot to help many people in this thread it seems as if bpd is an excuse for everything and people are only happy when your giving to them.

I mean seriously... who punishes people for doing exactly what they're supposed to do as BPD's.

I hate hearing comments like this. Il leave ot open to people to consider why. This place is to support people to get better or manage there lives more effectively ensuring a better quality of life. Not a place for people to assume no responsability for their actions.

My 2 cents about this post is -

Your right some people want a free ride. Want to be taken "care" of hey but don't

we all. Let me ask a loaded question tho. When do you accept responsibility for

your own behavior? Don't use BPD as an excuse - then what does it say about the

rest of us who are working extreamly hard in therapy to understand, process, and

deal with our behaviors. BPD is a MH issue, but one that can be dealt with if you

want to. Sorry Josh I'm sure I will have pissed off a few members with this reply.

Marchmadness

My 2 cents about this post is -

Your right some people want a free ride. Want to be taken "care" of hey but don't

we all. Let me ask a loaded question tho. When do you accept responsibility for

your own behavior? Don't use BPD as an excuse - then what does it say about the

rest of us who are working extreamly hard in therapy to understand, process, and

deal with our behaviors. BPD is a MH issue, but one that can be dealt with if you

want to. Sorry Josh I'm sure I will have pissed off a few members with this reply.

Marchmadness

Im not here to make friends...

yes we all want to be taken care of, often because we cant or wont do for ourselves but we as an organisation are not here to soley be careers.

yes, part of what we are here for is to support but in any relationship i believe its important that each individual role is equal and each person goes some way to give back what they recieve

Archived