Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhh

samsung

no i cant feel low

i cant feel fucked

i cant feel hurt.

i can not feel pain.

do you want to know why?!!?!?!?!??!!?

coz i deserve pain.

i deserve to be hurt and humiliated and broken..

please hurt me.

please abuse me.

it is what i deserve.

You don't deserve any of those things Rachel.

You are a very kind and sweet person.

I know you wont believe that because I wouldn't believe that about myself either but you are wrong.

Nobody deserves to be hurt or abused.

Keep posting if you want to talk about it

Hugs x

Sounds like you arefeeling terribly terribly low,hurt f****ed and in dreadful pain, which you really really do not deserve. I am so sad that you are already feeling hurt and humiliated and broken,but you found the courage to write so movingly about it. I hope you will hear the compassion and concern of people here and begin to feel, not what you say and feel you deserve, but a glimmer of comfort, caring and hope, and discover that, while'weeping may endure for an evening or a night, hope comes in the morning'. Hang in there-the nights are so long, but a watery dawn will come, and you deseve to see the sun rise.

Please hear that you deserve caring,and hugs,

Is

I want you to share and experience the pleasure and happiness in reviling this glorious life can bring you as the pleasure of existence raises you from the depths that you think you are in now, to the heights of existence that we as sufferers of BPD can feel, to the heights to the ecstasy and wonderful gloriousness of the beatific existence we can sense now, easily because we are not like other people, we are labeled with BPD, we have a box and we have a volume control, and it's time to turn the volume to 11.

*hugs*

Rachel! I'm with you on the whole feeling f***** thing. But, I think we both need some love right now. From ourselves! I'm going to give myself a big gigantic hug from myself to me!!!!

Ahhh. Okay, I did it. It felt good. It was all warm and fuzzy and nice feeilng. Wow, I needed that...my day has sucked an incredible much today. Seriously, it was no fun.

I hope you feel better. Give yourself a big hug. You deserve it. At the risk of sounding likea hippie-- EVERY HUMAN deserves to be loved!!

I LOVE YOU!!!! :-D See, I'm not lying. Go fourth and hug thyself, child! :)

Hi Rachel,

I know it really feels that way right now but you don't deserve to be hurt and abused... nor does anyone.

I hope you feel better soon. You've helped me a lot with your responses when I felt low and that makes you a very worthwhile person to me who deserves some love and support.

Paine.

What you deserve is a calm happy life.

Nobody including you deserves to be hurt and broken etc

Im so sorry you are struggling and it really pains me to see how hard you are being on yourself.

Look at all these lovely people responding here, you must be a nice person for all these people to want to take out the time to respond to you.

Lilly

Archived