Mental Health Forums

Cat-astrophe In My Life

lille_eskimit

Charme,

I really hope your kitty continues to get better.

I have horses, and cats and some other critters. I lost a cat a couple of years ago in a rta and was devastated - he was my number one cat, had been with me for 14 years from when he was a kitten. He had been through marraige and divorce and looked after me in my darkest hours. I know I'll be heartbroken when others go, but I don't think anyone will ever live on in my heart as much as my no.1 cat :wub:

Oh, for those of you who are more scared of riding than driving - I have had plenty of broken bones, head injuries and concussions, hospital stays etc from riding and handling horses, and none through driving!

2P's meant to be seeing the vet this evening, so I suppose we'll find out what's going on soon enough...It's a little worrying that she's out in this miserable weather though...Can't find her anywhere! :blink:

Oh, for those of you who are more scared of riding than driving - I have had plenty of broken bones, head injuries and concussions, hospital stays etc from riding and handling horses, and none through driving!

Aaah...but it's all worth it just for the experience of riding!!!

She's been to the vet's and back...spitting and yowling all the way...spirited, isn't she?!

Anyhow, the news is good...The fits are in the nature of panic attacks (been prescribed medz for that)...Dunno the exact medical term, but it's to do with nerves, and is nothing serious...She's got Arthritis in her hips (we knew about that anyway), but her heart is otherwise sound and healthy...All in all, she's in very good condition for her age!!! :D

There's a pic of 2P giving me a kiss this afternoon...Her breath is a bit whiffy...all that fish we been feeding her... :lol:

kittykiss.jpg

Archived