• $0
    • $5
    • $10
    • $15
    • $20
    • $25
    • $30
    • +$35

Budgie, Ragdoll, and myself are trying to start a new club/forum.... the We Love Josh Club!

(I'm president)

Josh agreed to sell his body for the funds, but we have to get 10 new people to start it. Help us out please!

It's all in good fun, and it's enough to make anyone laugh. He's even agreed to post pictures of himself!!!

So help us out anyway you can. You know you need to laugh.

ummmmmm i dont think i did but i will not delete the post as i do belive its a laugh and we all could do with cheering up. lol be nice

well, if ONLY I was not a married woman!!!! wooooo hoooo!!!!

Maybe the final bidding should be during our first live chat on Wednesday!!!!

By the way - I went to the time chart and figured out where I am according to GMT time - boy I've lived a sheltered life - didn't even KNOW there WAS a GMT time!!!

So, where IS everyone????? I'm in the USA - I guess I assumed everyone was too - until I'd see "MUM" instead of MOM or Mother - and someone said "MATE" I think - lol - anyway - maybe in chat we can reveal (safely and not too specifically) where we are geographically!

Didn't know you guys were having so much fun over here - I'll have to visit regularly to keep from getting too terribly serious!

Lanie <><

lol, we do try to smile sometimes, hahahaha. Im from the Uk but we are all over the place from here, anyways landie, dump him and bid for me wink wink lol

I'd be happy to join and bid very high! Lilies are one of my favorite flower anyway (see photo of josh). Besides it's all my husbands money anyway! lol

Bets

im so flattered, but does it really have to come to me to sell my body to get you all to donate to the site, i know i said id do anything for you lot but this is taking that a bit to far

lmao

Well, I won't say here what Josh has just offered to do with that lily but its definately worth a high bid!! :P

Josh, u love it!!

Twi xx

Ooh, Josh! I told you so! I told you this would get a reaction! Am I smart or what?!?!

LOL!

You rock Josh... and... nice daisy... ::blink::

You people might wanna listen to the little 15 year old here! This is cracking me up! We're acctually gonna have a bidding. I'll be there if I can figure out the timing. lol

1EYE.GIF

You people crack me up so bad.

... and what did you offer to do with that daisy? ;)

I could tell you something about that nothing comment....

... and I think you did... someone said you did...

Do you like the daisy, Josh?

Think about the mathmatical terminology for "nothing".

PLEASE ENTER THE ESTIMATED AMOUNT YOU WOULD BE PREPARED TO BID FOR JOSH IN A BIDDING FOR THE 'WE LOVE JOSH CLUB'. :wub:

This isnt a joke now comon guys,...suprise, TRUST ME I HAVE BPD... smartass

Archived