• $0
    • $5
    • $10
    • $15
    • $20
    • $25
    • $30
    • +$35

... that is if I get to work sometime soon. If the job starts within the next few weeks...

Ok, that's not a bid, that's a bid if I get payed. :rolleyes: whistle pokey

I'll bid my husbands next check (hehehe) he is an areonautical engineer and it has to be considerable higher than Anna's "iffy" $70. Heck... i'll even throw in mine (social services so you know it isn't much)

Bets

Oh Gosh Gross Josh,

Before I saw the pic, I WAS gonna BID, and Then URKS!!!! LMAO......

I dont know if I am the eccentric one or what but the pic sure looks like You are looking for a man! LOL! Think if you PAY me, I might CONSIDER taking u in! LMAO.

Ahem. I gtg stitch back my stomach fr laughing too much.

Bud :D

I am sorry if anyone were offended by my post. You should email me direct and tell me in specifics what and how I have offended you, so that at least I can have a clearer understanding. I am triggered because it seems to me that I am always offending people without knowing it. And I could not figure it out, could not understand. :ph34r:

where does all this money go to, do i get it all!!?? will i be a millionaire and move to a summer home in spain yes plssssss

Right as requested by the WLJC club, i am posting another picture of me which is more recent, id like to tell all you ladies and men to get bidding as there is plenty of me to go around!!!! Be generous!!! lol

I'LL TRIPLE MY SECRET BID IF YOU LOSE 150KGS........................FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT LIKE THE THOUGHT OF BECOMING AN INSTANT PANCAKE, HOWEVER BY THE LOOKS OF IT YOU JUST MIGHT ENJOY EATING A FEW. smartass

:lol: :P:lol: I wouldnt bid....I'll just kiss him sweetly...((((mmmwwwaaahhh)))) :wacko: salty! ....again

((((tsup)))) :wub: ...ok gud enuff 4 d manly owner...

~dose of pain~

:unsure:

Archived