Mental Health Forums

Hello

Trace

Hello

I am new to this forum. I am 42 and was diagnoised 2 yrs ago with BPD, also recovering alcoholic and am in therapy, have made quite a lot of progress but feel like I am never going to be a "Normal" humanbeing, finding it so hard to keep friends and keep my self from self rejecting all the time. Would love to hear from others who have experienced all of this and have recovered some!

Hi Trace,

welcome to BPDWORLD. Its a really good place to come when you are feling alone. Everyone is really supportive. Nice to have you here.

LM :D

Welcome Trace,

This is a good place to find friends and be able to share your problems and get different viewpoints. We are very supportive here.

Once again, Welcome,

bets

Trace,

I would imagine that any feelings or experiences you have would be understood and responded to by someone on this site. We are quite a diverse collection, but probably needed you or you wouldn't be here! I am glad to see we have one more member over 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Welcome to BPD World!

XX Ann

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm new to this forum, but have suffered BPD for almost 10 years so not new to the symptoms and pitfalls....

Hope you find lots of support and advice here xx

Archived