Mental Health Forums

Wasps

Trace

I feel like I have a swam or wasps buzzing around my head, and on my own I can walk around and try to keep a step ahead of them., but put something or someone in front of me then the wasps leap from me to them and I completely forget that the wasps are mine and not the other persons. Does anybody understand this??? :(

Are these wasps noisey? Can they sting? I have not had this experience, but I often get the sensation that I'm being followed, I feel it in my shoulder blades.

K

Are these wasps noisey? Can they sting? I have not had this experience, but I often get the sensation that I'm being followed, I feel it in my shoulder blades.

K

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No they are angry and noisey.

Are you talking about wasps on a literal level or do you really feel like you have wasps surrounding you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Literal. Its the only way I can describe the anger and noise that seems to constantly be with me.

Do you yourself feel angry anyway, or is it the wasps that are angry and you are trying to get away from them because they are angry? Are they out of your control?

Do you know why you are so angry? Maybe when you get in touch with your anger they will bug off. Try writing or sharing with your therapist. There are all sorts of techniques to help.

Trace,

Do you actually see these wasps?  Do you actually hear these wasps?  Or, do you just hear them inside your head?

bets

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know they are not there but its the only way I can describe the constant feeling I have. I feel like any minute I am going to lose control and run down the street waving my arms around and being stung...but when I come into contact with someone Its like the wasps are around the other person and I have to immediately defend myself from their anger.

Why am I so angry?? I just want some one to take my fear away and they wont, fear of what??? fear of me!!

I get exactly what you mean. Does it stem from anxiety?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know I dont even know. All I know is I dont want to be this way any more...I am fed up with living a life that has to have every move monitored by myself. Frightened that I am gonna behave in way that is going to cause damage yet again.

Archived