Mental Health Forums

At The Weekend.

Kelliemanic

I haven't been on for a while lovely people but I need you to know... after all that rubbish that happened...

:lol:

I have lost a stone (weight, that's 14lbs for our american friends)

I'm sorting out my crap ready to move.

I'm absolutely in love...and it sucks as all new love does to a certain extent. (But I didn't say that, and we're not admitting it until we absolutely have to!!!)

I spent friday evening, sat in a front room with three friends, drinking bacardi, smoking weed (yes I KNOW it's bad..lol) and laughing until it hurt.

I spent friday night staring into the eyes of a man who adores me and my daughter. I said no to "it" tho, because the time wasn't right, and the decision was respected!

I could sing from rooftops, but I'm not that stupid, I need to be careful and cautious, and enjoy being free with Kaisha...she's the most important.

Oh....and I'm happy. Just for the moment, I'm really happy.

So cheers to those dudes who helped me along when I had such a rough time back then...

:wub:

Kellie

XxX

That is wonderfull news!!!

Do you know what helped get you out of the crisis you where in besides falling in love? Might be a good one to think about so if you feel bad again you can remember how you got out of it this time.

Also just good to remember after bad times good times always follow.

Hey and how good you lost that weight, can´t have been easy.

Lilly

That is wonderfull news!!!

Do you know what helped get you out of the crisis you where in besides falling in love? Might be a good one to think about so if you feel bad again you can remember how you got out of it this time.

Also just good to remember after bad times good times always follow.

Hey and how good you lost that weight, can´t have been easy.

Lilly

I wonder what helped me out of my crisis?

I don't know if it was running away, just me and kaisha... Going to stay with friends hiding from all the crap.

I know hiding is cowardly... but sometimes it does you good to get away you know?

I'm still not entirely sure what I'm doing, I don't think anyone does.

The weightloss was weird... I ate while I was at my friends, so it's not like I completely starved. Something just clicked and I wasn't eating like a pig anymore. That was enough to kick-start it I guess.

I have a sneaky suspicion part of it's to do with wanting to look nice for someone who needed to stand under my umbrella.

So we're both stood under my umbrella wondering what to do next...

I sound insane don't I??

:lol:

:hug2: Kelli, so glad you're feeling a little happier, here's to it continuing, oh and by the way you dont sound insane at all lol

take care, much love Deborah xxx

Can understand its hard to look back and know exactly what helped you.

I think hiding out for a while can be a good thing too.

It sounds like you are very much in love, I am happy for you!

Lilly

Archived