Mental Health Forums

Crusade To Close The Henderson

Ziggy_Encaoua

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The example of the red hair girl - yes it is totally up to the girl to decide her hair colour. But have you considered that a therapist or resident asking her why she chooses that colour may simply be a question rather than an attack? To some extent by entering the community you are saying I am prepared to engage in this community, to ask questions and to be asked questions of. But I wonder if you assume that every question is a criticism or condemnation?

No individual deserves to be attacked on how they choose to express themselves

Ziggy what did you mean by, there is bullet for everyone even you?

If this is some sort of threat that is unacceptable and I ask you to refrain from such comments.

Lilly

Ziggy what did you mean by, there is bullet for everyone even you?

If this is some sort of threat that is unacceptable and I ask you to refrain from such comments.

Lilly

Well I was threatened

If I'm threatened I'll fight fire with fire then some

so best not to threaten me

I didnt see anybody threaten you? Who did and what did they say?

Despite that we will not accept this here doesnt matter if it was in repsonce to someone else it is never accepted.

Lilly

I didnt see anybody threaten you? Who did and what did they say?

You knew starting this thread would be provactive, now deal with the consequences.

simple interrepretation 'I'll carry on giving you shit'

woooooow! havent you heard the saying 'if you've got nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all?' ziggy these people are listening to you and are trying to help and no one threatned you however whenever i see you talk to someone its nothing nice at all and you use the most threating behavior out of anyone here. as i'm fairly new i feel very threatned to talk to you, even a simple hello in case i get targeted. :o

Ok this is directed at Morbid soul, Ziggy and anybody else that got worked up on this tread.

This subject has gotten a bit heated, I understand the subject matter can upset some of you and make you feel angry.

I ask all of you who feel this applies to to think before you post. If you feel really upset maybe you shouldnt respond or respond at a later time when you think you can be calm. Attackting each other, making personal insults doesnt help matters and is not the way we want people interacting with each other on this board.

Please understand everybody has a right to their opinions.

Lets all try to calm down and move on from here in a more constructive manner.

Thanks people!

Lilly

Ziggy, I simply don't see how you can make such an opinion on the Henderson when you were only there for ONE WEEK FIFTEEN YEARS AGO...your information is outdated and you statements lack depth due to your inexperience.

Whereas Mrs Tree and Morbidsoul were in there for months. They are the ones that REALLY know what it is like.

Ziggy, I simply don't see how you can make such an opinion on the Henderson when you were only there for ONE WEEK FIFTEEN YEARS AGO...your information is outdated and you statements lack depth due to your inexperience.

1) I know others who have attended

2) so my opinions on on the Henderson haven't just been drawn from my personal experience

3) Yes I spent a week thee 15 years ago the Henderson hasn't changed that much structure wise & a week was long enough to guage what a place is like & I'm fucking fed up with people telling 'it was only week' as another means to belittle my opinion...don't fucking do it!

do you not feel personally ziggy that you might have changed somewhat in the last 15 years??

or do you not learn and develop....

have you suggested to your mh team any constructive reasons why you don't actually want to go there, and perhaps what you consider more appropriate??

I guess at least you just said close the place rather than bomb it or destroy it in some other way....

I guess at least you just said close the place rather than bomb it or destroy it in some other way....

I've suggested firebombing the place in the past

I was offered a place in a TC, so i went for the induction but wasn't really impressed.

I think it will have put me back rather than forwards, as i take on other peoples' problems and let it affect me.

Ziggy

I stopped viewing your threads because I found them very self opinionated and at time very agressive? Its a shame that you cant express your opinions without being rude or threatening.

We are all individuals on this forum and equaly entitled to our opinions on things? As a person that supports individuality I dont understand why you are so hostile towards people who have a diferent opinion to you? Despite your claims people do read and your threads....

But I get the opinion that you have already made up your mind about subjects befor you evem post them! Intimidation is the normal aproach for a bully...

You are on a site full of easily influenced people, and whilst you may not have got on well at the Henderson Hospital Shouldn't you be discussing your problems with your doctor or thererepist? Not this forum? Whilst you may not agree with their methods I'm sure others on this forunm might do well under their regime! You seem to think that any person that goes there is likely to be brainwashed? This is hardly the type of support that would encourage a person to undergo treatment?

Regardless I wish you well!

Stuart-G

it's a public forum, i can speak my mind just as much as you can Ziggy :)

Yes you've the right of free speech as well as any other individual

Just after 15 years of people constantly belittling my opinion of course I'm going to somewhat peeved

Shouldn't you be discussing your problems with your doctor or thererepist?

No

I know you might have some romantic notion about the endeavours of professionals to help people.

Well we are all entitled to dream.

I think it will have put me back rather than forwards, as i take on other peoples' problems and let it affect me.

Yeah always makes me shake my head when people suggest that somebody who's mentally should hang out with other individuals as if that's going to make them feel better.

Just after 15 years of people constantly belittling my opinion of course I'm going to somewhat peeved

Don't tar everyone with the same brush eh :)

Don't tar everyone with the same brush eh :)

On the evidence so far why not

god help us

i dont find this contructive at all. so ziggy why dont you tell us about yourself intead of all this shit i see you post. maybe we offer some support and lsiten to you .. maybe you should be the next prime minister as you sprout alot of politic and heavy shit around.

oh and if taht aint the truth what is eh? am i bringing you down belittleing you? no im just being honest and saying maybe show bit more about yourself meaning your life liek we do then you find we might help you.

Being fairly new here, I don't know every ones history, but you sure have a lot of mis channeled anger. I'm truly sorry you feel so violated.

maybe you should be the next prime minister as you sprout alot of politic and heavy shit around.

You know I’m often disturbed by the apathy people show towards to the oppression of expression in our society. I’m especially disturbed that everybody here thinks its okay for a group or ‘community’ to beat up upon an individual even if that individual has done nothing to harm another.

Even though I’ve explained it logical terms you all still think I’m a paranoid nut just like every other chav cunt.

Ik geef ik doe dit ik wil gelukkige dood zijn gemakkelijk beschikbaar op

Archived