Mental Health Forums

Crusade To Close The Henderson

Ziggy_Encaoua

I guess at least you just said close the place rather than bomb it or destroy it in some other way....

I've suggested firebombing the place in the past

!!!!!!!!!!!! i know nothing about you or your thoughts, but this makes you sound evil !!!!!!!!!!!! GET HELP

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

!!!!!!!!!!!! i know nothing about you or your thoughts, but this makes you sound evil !!!!!!!!!!!! GET HELP

None avaliable!!!!!

i dont know why you stay here if thats how you feel ziggy what do you actually want from us? i think we have enough problems of our own to think of you sprouting and going off on one when somone doesnt actually fit in with what you think.

oh and you are harming otehrs by what you post so get real. if you feel you do no wrong well then tehre is no hope. you need help so why not get it.. if you cant then shift doc like normal people and see what there is to offer.. this place is for helping each other not a cruasade which you want .

None avaliable!!!!!

there must be some type of help for you, if you want it that is

if you have suicidal thoughts and intend to act on them please get some help.. ring up the cmht or go to a and e. take care ivy

what you need to do is stop picking at what peeps say and do somthing.. so you didnt pick up on what i said maybe tell us about yoruself instead of what your doing and you get some empathy. so get real and if your second lauguandge is what you can only come acros with is to say to me maybe get to fuk yourself.

if you have suicidal thoughts and intend to act on them please get some help.. ring up the cmht or go to a and e. take care ivy

There's no point

I know you won't believe me so there's no point in saying anymore

Continuously Peeved

yep thats what lot of us are, but you seem to think its natural to bring it out on other people.. maybe you should again which ill repeat myself as your selctive in what you respond to is.. why dont you tell us about yourself. we might help you as alot of us dont have help. some of us is lucky but some is unlucky depending where they live and what doc they select so maybe move might help.

Off topic, am curious what you where trying to say in Dutch, I am Dutch but I didnt understand it?

Lilly

he's used one of those online translators i expect. i am fluent dutch and i dont understand it either.

you know what Ziggy, i feel really sorry for you, i totally pity you, you are one very lonely, bitter and twisted old man.

he/she used to talk to someone else on here in afrikaans (sp?) regularly

can't remember who it was....

it is very similar to dutch, and bits of german, so you can normally figure out about 90% of it..

Z

I guess at least you just said close the place rather than bomb it or destroy it in some other way....

GET HELP

Yeah I'm not very good at bomb making so if anybody is message me :lol:

i so wish you could use your brain hun, we have said our view, we have pretty much said the same. Idid say if you replied to my message then you were an atnetion seeker, but hey you are selkective with your response, so LISEN TO THIS T.C's DO NOT PICK ON PEOPLE, you really need to start listenhing to people, and yes that may be very challenging for you, it may take more brain power than what you are use to, but people have said what they think and so have you, there is no right and wrong you have your opinion and oither people have there's, thats life start accepting that. :angry:

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:

All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe.

Sorry....is this not the nonsense thread??

...Ever so sorry, from what I'd read I thought it was...

Carry on everyone..

:lol:

Hi Ziggy, I say again keep looking for information.

Also I think members of the forum should think out what their point is before posting the first post, also be prepared to clarify as they go along to help others get on board. Did you put yourself in the shoes of your fellows how off putting it might be to have it assumed we weren't going to take any notice. Which I and quite a number of others above have nonetheless done.

Now to mention a bullet for another member whether a member such as you would find it easy to track them down or not is surely a police matter. By way of clarification, do you mean to state that it was an inappropriate figure of speech? As for a claim to have suggested a fire bombing, that might be a police matter if there proved much substance to that claim (not just bragging) or suggestion. You could empathise with those of us that have Theory of Mind problems ourselves and don't know when you are joking (in very poor taste) and when you aren't.

If you calm down you can avoid bringing down on yourself trouble that is not germane to your point and probably not germane to your onward life at all.

This forum is a public medium and its members are in the same boat(s) as you.

It is nothing to us if you had made those threats and we were unaware of them and the matter of any threats (if any) had been laid to rest. When people are made aware of them of course that increases the number of people concerned to include us here (Theory of Mind).

You made some very interesting points on 14th July at 0735 a.m which you could have put in your opening post and thereby invited an informative response straight away.

Did you mean to invite an informative response?

I have read the same criticism of procedures at a number of establishments, in this very forum before now. It seems that while the approach can be helpful in some instances it is, due to a poor grasp of genuine psychology, often mis applied. It strikes me it would often be unhelpful to autistic people. I think there will often tend to be 'picking on' people on the part of other patients and staff, over trifles and when pointless. I have not attended one of those gatherings but this is the insight I have gained from my reading of the matter on this forum.

Now you had a week 15 years ago and it has impacted you significantly as it would anyone. Now it can be interesting to invite input from people who have likewise attended a similar thing and also anyone that happens to have bright ideas about it. Which is what I have done. I could not do it before I was aware of the nature of the detail of your concern. Nor could anyone else.

I recently had an experience when I found out how to stop events in which some people badly impacted me, carry on re-impacting me adversely.

I can carry on thinking over the events and can carry on disapproving of their deeds, but they cease re-impacting me.

I hope there have been positive events for you during the last 15 years also.

Did you realise you had suddenly switched from nonsense to sense and then back again?

I repeat, you need to continually broaden and deepen your search for sources of information.

I have said it a number of times to other members here, it is the responsibility of us all to stay ahead of the game in knowledge of our problem, which it is and not somebody else's.

So when somebody says 'get help' then you could take it as a reminder to do just this.

How does this all strike you?

GET HELP

Yeah I'm not very good at bomb making so if anybody is message me :lol:

you have a warped sense of humour especially in the light of recent terrorist attacks

im disgusted you even quoted my name

you picked out the words you wanted to use and twisted them

i meant for you to get help with your `obvious` problem , not help making a bomb, you twat!!!!

oh, and congratulations for winding people up `clap clap`

I so wish you could use your brain hun,

Oh but I do just not the way you’d want me to but hey that’s because I don’t take orders from you

LISEN TO THIS DO NOT PICK ON PEOPLE

Who am I picking on?

The real truth is that’s the other way round you’re all picking on me because I won’t sing from the same hymn sheet as everybody else. But guess what that’s because I like to think for myself & not take orders from you.

Ziggy is entitled to post his opinion but can we keep this calm. I never understand why people post replies if it annoys them so much....?

Joshua is a born peacekeeper/messiah

You should all be ashamed of yourself.

Show this guy and his forum some respect and stop being a bunch of piss-ants.

Ziggy, no-one agrees with you. Cope.

Miko, you have wisdom beyond your years.

Vorpalblade, Once again you make me collapse with laughter.

That is all.

Go about your business.

Joshua is a born peacekeeper/messiah

Mrssiah's tend to end up being crucified not sure Josh would want to be crucified

Archived