Mental Health Forums

Crusade To Close The Henderson

Ziggy_Encaoua

love that spitting image song

Few years ago somebody asked me where I was from being as my accent definately wasn't English so I told them & in the middle of a resturant they started singing that

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ow my god ziggy, please keep this up as i am pissing my self with laughter i really am, i have never laughed at an inteligent person before :blahblah1: :P

Hmm...looks like a just personal crusade in view of the lack of support, unless there is support elsewhere.

Are there not institutions in South Africa that warrant closure?

I dont think that for me an inpatient Therputic community would work. I feel that people need to be involved with life no matter how hard it is and being taken away from it doesnt help. I dont beleive that people get brain washed but i dont think that peer support is the best one. I am not knocking if it worked for you then fine. There should be better systems and more support avaible for people in there own home.

I have found group therpay helpful but it is very much guided by the therpist. The other people are useful for looking at i thought if i creied i wouldnt stop but seeing someone else really distressed and that distress being managed by the T really helpful. But then i need to go home home and do stuff as that helps you deal with life aswell

Ziggy i dont think that its fair that they are only giving you one option but then that the trouble with the nhs

Ziggy i dont think that its fair that they are only giving you one option but then that the trouble with the nhs

Yeah the NHS needs to be privatised & respond to market forces

Are there not institutions in South Africa that warrant closure?

I don't live in South Africa

I know

So why say it?

KEEP GOING...KEEP GOING...

we can make it to FOUR WHOLE PAGES...

:lol:

Ziggy, I don't even know what "the henderson" is....(have I spelt that right?)

Can you explain for me please honey??

Kellie

xXx

• 4 weeks later...

Archived