Mental Health Forums

The Piercing And Tattoo Thread!

Lady Chaos

What piercings/tattoos do you guys have, and what do you plan to have next?

Show pics if you like..

I myself have 3 piercings; Labret, Nipple and Navel, and one Tattoo on my right upper arm;

(I'm sure this has been done before, but i don't like digging up old threads.)

Chaos x

I’ve heard therapists say that tattooing & body piercing are forms of self mutilation, & people wonder I’m not a fan of the Henderson being as that would be the kind of shit I’d hear about being tattooed & pierced several times not because its self mutilation but because its body decoration.

I've got both lobes done (twice, but one set healed up), a helix, an industrial, tongue, and I had my naval but it migrated.

I want my naval re-done and a lot more in my ears. Unfortunately Nigel, my piercer has left and moved away :( so I will be getting used to his replacement lol

I had 3 piercings in my ears but now I just have one in my upper right ear. Thinking about getting my belly button done. But I might wait until I;ve lost a little more weight so I can show it off :P

And I got this about 3 weeks ago

Image0182.jpg

I think my next one will be a unicorn on my thigh because I'm a Capricorn. Just have to find a picture I like. I want something pretty and girly and with stars hehe

• 5 months later...

Cooooooool tattoos.

I have 21 piercings. I have 30mm lobes, pair of ear rim peerzings, 1 cartilage, 2 septum peerzings, pair of 6mm nostril stretches and high nozzztrils, hmm, cheeks, 2 x cindy crawfords, snake bites, venoms and my nipples. I took 20 odd out as well, think I'm done with piercings now but I might take my lobes up to 40mm.

I have about 15 tattoos, I've got a pink diamond behind my ear,

this is Pete Fowler

rattoo.jpg

these on my right arm

Staaaars.jpg

I've not really got pictures of these...

I've got my pseudonym tattooed across both feet in purple gangster type lettering

Joan of Arc in armour on my calf

Frankenstein Girl on my stomach

chest piece

I've got a big colourful graff piece across my lower back

I've got a half sleeve with loadsa random cute stuff that I've had 4hrs on need another 2 I think

that started as two kung fu potatos

3 black medical crosses down my right thigh

I have a name tattoo in graff lettering

oh I have a mustache tattooed on my finger

a graff style portrait of Fang the cat on my shoulder blade

I think that's it... the next pieces I want are a portrait of Princess Diana and a whole lower leg piece based on the art work of Aya Kato.

What do you want next?

Grrr I don't know how to put pics on a thread!! I've got both ears pierced, also the cartilage (sp?), my lower lip, and I did have my belly and nose done but took them out. I've got four tattoos; an ankh on my left arm, a tiny chinese symbol on my left shoulder, a nautical compass on my lower back and a big tulip on my foot, which was done a couple of weeks ago. Phew!!

Grrr I don't know how to put pics on a thread!! I've got both ears pierced, also the cartilage (sp?), my lower lip, and I did have my belly and nose done but took them out. I've got four tattoos; an ankh on my left arm, a tiny chinese symbol on my left shoulder, a nautical compass on my lower back and a big tulip on my foot, which was done a couple of weeks ago. Phew!!

They have to be uploaded to somewhere like Photobucket, when you post you click on the little picture button on the edit panel and it will prompt you for the direct link.

Coooool, did you think it hurt a lot? I thought the ones on my feet did, but my finger was the worst. The ink didn't stay in very well at all so it looks a bit shitty now, but I've been putting it off because of the pain! I was in bits!

You getting any more ink?

I have my ears and a vertical hood piercing

Just the one tat. Its a phoenix. I want one more.

How did you find the hood piercing? I had a Christina piercing but took it out because it didn't heal well, shame because I really liked it. I really like your tattoo! :)

i have the top of my left ear done three times, but one's healed over so i dont wear any now, have my nose done, cant have my bellybutton done cause of scar tissue

have a tat of a little red devil on top of my right leg

want the back of my neck doing next, and also summat on my foot

i use henna at the mo, so i can see what i like ect

Might add pictures later, but have

Large fairy on my back

Small Aries sign on inside of one ankel

Small intertwined roses on my stomach

Butterfly on my chest

Bellybutton

Nose

Tragus (sp?) & multiple ear piercings

Eyebrow- don't wear it anymore

Think that's it...

I think Joshua would call me into his office if I posted pics of mine :o

Oh Nicky you can't just say that!!! I'm really intrigued now!

Tray, henna is a really good idea... I wish I was good at using it; I picked up loads of the stuff when I went to India. What kind of thing are you thinking for your neck and foot? :)

i have my nose pierced and each ear several times i did have my lip pierced but i took it out

i have 14 tattoos and i intend to cover myself with them

I have my ears pierced, my top ear was, but it never seemed to heal so took it out. I got my tongue pierced, took that out too cause I constantly bit it while eating and almost busted my teeth several times and just a pain in my ass generally. I have two tattoos, one on each ankle, on is a dolphin coming outta water w/ my name under it. The other is two dolphins wrapped aorund a ying yang. Both colored. Oh and no pics, I never took any, and no cam :(

How did you find the hood piercing?

Painful! My friend heard all the way in to the waiting room. lol Luckily the pain part was over quickly and then it was fine.

well where do i start, 12 piercings 2 tats 1 of them on going ok.

14mm ear (left) daith and ridge piercing(looks like a ufo) eyebrow, horizontal temple piercing and anti eye brow, looks like an arrow(all left side) third eye(just above the standard bridge piercing between the eyes and vetical) bridge piercing, two cheek piercings (surface coming down diagnol from my right ear) and my tongue, have had chin pierced vertical lip, labret, and various others, also have done a few piercings my self. My tats are a biohazard on the back of my neck, and a semi self designed tat on my left arm covering 2/3 rds of the top part of my arm so far planning to cover my whole arm, and is in a tribal/celt design. bloody that was hard work and who wiil have no idea where any of them are lol

How did you find the hood piercing?

Painful! My friend heard all the way in to the waiting room. lol Luckily the pain part was over quickly and then it was fine.

Yeah, Christina nipped a bit n all!

I love daith piercings, I've had a lot of ear work done but it never healed that well and I gave up in the end and took the majority ou.

Two piercings in one ear, three in the other -- all on my ear lobes. I like it that way. I don't want any tattoos, although I know many many people who are obsessed w/ 'em and love 'em! Not for me. I actually would like more holes in my ears, but I figure it doesn't look really professioal...I dunno. I usually only wear one pair of earings anyways. So, why get it pierced if I'm not going to wear anything in them! Maybe one day when I am feisty and want to be poked again...;)

When I was at school everyone thought I would be the first one to get inked but far from it; I was petrified of the perceived pain but then I had one and was like 'ahhhh it tickled', that was my arm. So I leaped into having my chest done, and it absolutely cained!

I had all my piercings when I first got into this line of work, so its a bit different for me. I wouldn't take them out though, I just go for being myself cos I think service users appreciate it more; I do. I think with my service user group they see me as more approachable for it and I've always thought piercings and tattoos are a bit of a 'wotsit'.

Have a bar in my left eyebrow. Thinking of getting lip or tongue done next, can't decide... I would love to get a tattoo but me is far too chicken, and the noise, the noise... arghhhh ^_^

He he, well some parts of the body hurt more than others Ulrica. Do you know what kind of thing you'd like? Oh and you don't notice the noise after a while.

He he, well some parts of the body hurt more than others Ulrica. Do you know what kind of thing you'd like? Oh and you don't notice the noise after a while.

Well the back of the neck or across the chest. All on bone, been told tattooing on bone is mucho painful, but really, I would just like one (I know what I want just not where) in an area where it'll cause minimum amount of pain and still look spanky :) Still freaked though, I mean I get woozy when I get pierced :P

Archived