Mental Health Forums

The Piercing And Tattoo Thread!

Lady Chaos

He he, well some parts of the body hurt more than others Ulrica. Do you know what kind of thing you'd like? Oh and you don't notice the noise after a while.

Well the back of the neck or across the chest. All on bone, been told tattooing on bone is mucho painful, but really, I would just like one (I know what I want just not where) in an area where it'll cause minimum amount of pain and still look spanky :) Still freaked though, I mean I get woozy when I get pierced :P

I'd say the top of your forearm is the least painful place. Lots of people get woozy when they're pierced; it happened to me on occasion! Should have seen the state I got myself in before I had my tongue pierced... I couldn't talk and was swaying from side to side but it was fine =].

i've had a ton of piercings in the past but currently only have my side lip and tongue.

tattoos wise i've got 3 - a kanji on my ankle, a sacred heart quarter sleeve on my left arm and a koi carp on my inner right forearm. no photos at the minute...

i have loads of tats.. my back now has large angel wings beneath the word "angel".. they are shaded but im getting the colour in at the end of jan.. the big wings havwe had 9 hours so far!!!

i will be balancing my backpiece out with some more cherry blossom, and at some point trying to tie in the eye of horus, cos it will be a pretty big backpiece once its finnished.

bluebell xx

i have loads of tats.. my back now has large angel wings beneath the word "angel".. they are shaded but im getting the colour in at the end of jan.. the big wings havwe had 9 hours so far!!!

i will be balancing my backpiece out with some more cherry blossom, and at some point trying to tie in the eye of horus, cos it will be a pretty big backpiece once its finnished.

bluebell xx

Archived