Mental Health Forums

Any One Help ?

mazer34

my CPN told me I have some sort of mental condition beginning with the letter T and I cannot remember what it is,does any one know what it could have been ?? Its driving me up the wall not remembering what she called it. <_<

erm

trichotillomania?

just looked that up on google,no its not as that means hairpulling ? I will be doing that if I dont remember what she said.

tardive dyskenesia? (think ive spelt last word wrong)

no, i dont think it was that,thanks.

oooooo its doing my head in now !

tourettes syndrome?

can't think of anything else.....

no, its not that one grrrr Im going to have to ask her I think.I seen some one else had it on the BPD forum,a man and I copied the word and lost it when I went to google it.Dam !

well thi IS the bBPD forum, get hunting :P

tryneuralgia

:lol: ha ha ,I have tried trying to find dat man with the same thing as me,cant find him !where are you man with the same illness as me ??I need you !

my CPN told me I have some sort of mental condition beginning with the letter T and I cannot remember what it is,does any one know what it could have been ?? Its driving me up the wall not remembering what she called it. <_<

Now sorted,I phoned her today and its called Dysynia !!!

Do you mean Dysthemia??

Lilly

yes, that is it ,thanks.I aint good at spelling !the cpn said it is constant low mood.all these things diagnosed is really new to me,other docs just shrug you off saying your just depressed.or my GP says Im a attention seeker. :o

Archived