Mental Health Forums

Closing Threads When You Dont Like The Replies

Vorpalblade

I notice that a thread has been closed because the OP didnt like the responses given, none of which broke T&C of the website.

I guess that the OP felt threatened by others superior knowledge and therefore took the cowards way out.

Discuss...

( what's the betting this gets deleted?!)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Vorpalblade

• Kelliemanic

• zarah

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

yeh, whats the betting...

I think we should maybe discuss that i have closed every post in that forum to, ohhhhh and and and errrrrrr i replied to this thread in a sarcastic manner. tut tut

nah you aint missed anything.

just wait until the next time i start a new venture to help people that are struggling and then go through it all and rip it apart as its not as perfect as someone else may not be bothered to do. then write threads about it.

oh man your have so many chances for this so pucker up..

:)

just wait until the next time i start a new venture to help people that are struggling and then go through it all and rip it apart as its not as perfect as someone else may not be bothered to do. then write threads about it.

you did ask for comments and feedback.....

if you just wanted uncritical adulation - perhaps you should of asked for that...

if you set out your stall as a professional in a field

I guess you have to expect peer review....

Oh im sorry i know the concept of both support and feedback may be a little to much.

wow a narcissist to, wow

God im on a roll.

Any more for any more, roll up roll up

ohhh im taking the piss

bladey - to hurt someone would mean you give them an amount of control or posistion within your life.

Im sorry but there is no posistion to be filled here.

heat, kitchen

sweet dreams, and thaks for the added attention to feed into my wicked, wonderful self who is so much better than anyone else. :)

I guess shows over.

Oh im sorry i know the concept of both support and feedback may be a little to much.

feedback by definition means say the things you like about something, and the things you don't....

anyway I will leave this entire topic and childcarewebsite alone from now on -

as I said the first time, the idea and the reasoning behind it are good and wellmeaning etc.

I hope you are able with time to work on the accuracy and content

I wish you good luck with it - and hope you go some way to acheiving your aims through it....

I am not looking for an argument

there is enough of that in the world without creating another one here.....

I am sorry to anyone I have offended

Z

becs OMG (are u bloody crazy lol)

Now run and save yourself before one of them come for you, god there will be another thread.

FBI, CIA, RSPCA oh god anything else with an A on the end

RUNNNN

Archived