• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Vorpalblade

• Kelliemanic

• zarah

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the whole thing!!

...why do all the arguments happen when I'm not here...I thought I was the cause of them all??

I watched transformers though, and I have to say it was effing awesome.

Helps if you have someone shexy to go with....and it helps if that person spends the entire length of the film "accidentally" holding your hand....

p.s. Smug.

Kellie

XxXxXxXxXxXxXx

il take that and raise you another silly thread in another forum in an effort to be kind and supportive to Joshua Cole

:lol:

How can a thread be discussed when there is so much piss taking in it? v if you want somthing to be discussed dont take the piss so much.

It is annoying when threads are closed removed as you dont feel as if you have been heard or had a chance to expand on what you say. I did'nt look at the site and if some of the information and style was misleading then there are ways of saying it without being discounting

Lucy

ty for telling me what to do Lucy, shame i wont listen to you. i have my own style, as do you and everyone else. Me & Josh always "take the piss" as you call it..it works for us.

ty for telling me what to do Lucy, shame i wont listen to you. i have my own style, as do you and everyone else. Me & Josh always "take the piss" as you call it..it works for us.

lol vorpal

lucy, thankyou

I actually thought that adding a link to your new site was supporting it! I think that the idea is sound and fills a very much needed gap in the system!

I dont mind reading things that is supported by medical evidence its when some one writes reports that are un-true or inacurate I cringe!.... Sorry thats just me!

Any thing that I wrote about the content was meant to help not critisize! I think that you have missunderstood what and why people have bothered to reply? "Please don't throw out the baby with the bath water!" Josh! ;)

if you know anything abuot linguistics you will know that the cognate "don't" is an imperative form of the verb.

wow isnt it amazing

i dont know if i should take this personally but when i announce something new and exciting that i hope will be useful i get a few 'helpful' responses and when i get a post from a member moaning at me for being a naughty boy (tut tut) there is 40 odd responses

lol

boo fricking hoo.

Sometimes you just have to deal with critism, or just dont ask for it dude..

This isn't a fan club...never has been.

Although you can set them up quite easily...

You could call it EgoWorld or something..

Do something good and it will make some people feel uncomfortable, it's a challenge to their perception of the world and they'll want to tear it down. I think control comes into it too.

A fan club would be fine but even they attract negativity.

Archived