Mental Health Forums

So What Did You Eat Today?

lille_eskimit

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not been keeping track of what I'd been eating lately 'cos of all the stress, but I do remember what I had yesterday...

Brekkie: Niet...Shoot didn't end till 2am Friday night (or should I say Saturday morning! :o ), and I couldn't sleep when I got back, so didn't get up till 2pm the next day! Too late for breakfast...Now my whole body aches 'cos of all the silly poses!

Afternoon Snack: Brioche bun with marg, 2 clementines, and chamomile tea

Evening Snack: A banana, 2 clementines, 2 chocolate bourbon biccies and traditional English tea with 3 sugars and coffee cream. :rolleyes:

Late Dinner/Supper: 2 veggie pepper and lincolnshire sausages (Cauldron), boiled carrots, tomato baked beans and mashed potatoes with gravy.

All in all, not too bad, even if I should lay off the chocs and dairy products a little more...I find keeping a record of what I eat has been pretty useful in controlling the IBS...Maybe I should make a habit of it. 1228.gif

Brekkie 2 Coffees, 3 cigarettes

Lunch A coffee, rich teas dipped in mayo (Dont knock it till you've tried it) tin of sweetcorn. 3 cigarettes

Dinner Corned beef with mashed tatie with brown sauce, an underrated mix in my opinion. Coffee, 3 cigarettes.

Just now 4 bananas.

I think perhaps my mother needs to get some shopping done.

I've never tried marmite. It's on my 'list of things to do before I leave college' no seriously.

As for the OJ issue, I must say I am a fan of the OJ gloop.

Now i'm really hungry.

Archived