• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vorpalblade

• bibiddi

• Lily-Bee

• moontrees

Been in hospital again this evening, BP went back through the roof, 160/100..so kinda low compared to waht it has been (190/120), but compared to what it should be its very bad.

Got to go see GP on Monday, suspect i may end up inpatient as what the GP is doing is not working, have had 5 visits to emergeny doc and Casualty this past 7 days :S

been rushed bk into hosp yest, had a brain haemorrage, had a CT scan to confirm, got tablets, been let home on promise that i bedrest and go straight bk if i have another head cramp.

Hi, i went to Bulgaria on the 3rd for my holiday

Had to see the doctor 6 ties there due to excruciating head cramps.

Been in hospital daily since we got back.

BP is very high, like 190/120

They believe i have had a stroke, a mini stroke

I'm 31.

Not on computer much as i am very photophobic.

Hey Bladey hope everything is ok. Sounds like your very sensible to avoid things that might aggravate this. Please stay safe and well.

Paine.

hi vorpalblade, i remember chatting to u before when i used to be on here, i hope that u start to feel better soon my auntie had sa stroke a few months back and she is well on the road to recovery, i hope u r soon 2!

love and hugs,

tan x

I'm sorry to hear that things are still not good for you. I hope that they get you sorted now they know more about what's happening. I hope the meds help, and you feel better soon. X

hi all,

just a lil update on me..havent had a "head attack" for 3 days now so that's good, but have a constant pain that altrnates between just a headache and a full blown migraine.

i've lost 20lb in wieght since 5th August

ive had the squits for a couple days now. i'm throwing up after every time i eat. i cant take my meds as they are irriating my stomach and making me sick too.

am pretty weak and ill i guess.

Do you think its time to go back to hospital?

I dont like thinking of you as being all sickly and weak.

I hope you start getting better soon.

x

Archived