Mental Health Forums

Pretend It Isn't Happening

verbena

Hope you can have some fun this weekend. Don't spend it all freaked out... why don't you get a home compute... awful hard to take care of you when Terry is away when you don't have a computer

bets

Being alone isn't always a bad thing..I can sing as much as I like, dance whenever I like, and piss with the doors open (Well, I do that anyway, if there's only David in the house)...

My son didn't come Friday because of the really bad weather. Saturday night I did go to the symphony. Yesterday I went to church and then shopped and ran errands, but didn't really want to come home to an empty house. I'm not afraid to be there alone other than occassionally, or when I see knats and mice that aren't there. I don't miss him either. I just need someone around - just to know that there is someone who knows I'm alive. Finally made a call that was returned, and then drank myself to sleep. He comes home tomorrow. I finally started cleaning this morning. The house looks like a college dorm.

*brings feather duster to help verbena with the cleaning*

*flippy remembers she hates cleaning and runs off to hide*

Glad he is back tomorrow, you did great verbena im so proud of you :)

flippy

I can't believe I told you guys about the mess I've made in my house. I did get some picking up done and ran the dish washer, and changed the bedding. There are bags of bottles to get rid of, and vacumning to be done. I noticed getting ready for work this morning that I felt so normal, and last night I drank very little. I suppose it has to do with knowing he's on his way. He'll leave Minne at 4:00 p.m., and probably come up the driveway at 6:30 or so. That will give me time to get more done. Still, gotta hide at least some of the bottles.

You guys make me laugh. No Bets, one was killed, thank God. As for flippy with the feather duster, you needn't feel you must hide - you'd have needed a shovel!

Thank you LadyMacbeth and Lorna, thank you all of you.

XXXX Ann

((((((((((((((((My Friends at BPD World))))))))))))))))))))

Archived