Mental Health Forums

"you Look Like " " ! "

*Everything_and_Nothing*

Kinda bored here but thought this could be a fun little topic.

Just wondered if anyone here has been told that they looked like a celebrity?

I been told numberous times that I look like Avril Lavigne but I think it's just the hair and eyeliner heh.

My bf has been told he looks like a cross between Elvis Presley and Ross from Friends! xxxxxxxxxx

4tqfua8.jpg

4pkejb9.jpg

Your turn..don't be shy! :D xxxxxxxxxx

It is a good idea!! I like it, I just think a lot of people don´t want to post a pic of themselves on here as they might feel it makes them less anonymous.

Ive been told by hubby I look like badwoman :lol: See avatar.

Lilly

I've been told I look like Nicole Kidman lol and many others celebrity :lol: and few years ago they called me Shakira lol lol - I really looked like Shakira back then :rolleyes:

never been told i look like anyone except for someones daughters best friend.

tho saying that, the my celebrity look alikes application says i look 70% like cat deely.

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/celebrity-collage.php

I like that Heritage thingy.. I got Micheal J Fox as my look alike... don't think it works all that well...

never been told i look like anyone except for someones daughters best friend.

tho saying that, the my celebrity look alikes application says i look 70% like cat deely.

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/celebrity-collage.php

I like that Heritage thingy.. I got Micheal J Fox as my look alike... don't think it works all that well...

i like the idea of the heritage thingy but it said i look like chester benningtion i think its the glasses there looking at

Archived