Mental Health Forums

Woo!

blue_au

Its been 17 days since I last experienced a moderate dissociative state...and nearly 2 months since a major one! These are the first set of consecutive weeks 'free' and present in 4 years!

Just banging my own drum..had to write it...needed to mark the time and go 'woohoo!' somewhere where its ok to be a tad screwy:)

so..

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

blue

...and for D if she's readin`

GUB GUB'S GO WOO!

chooo-chooo! Great news, well happy for you

And I hope the suns shining where you are today too

rebeccaborderline

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ladies for your responses...felt good to skite a little...have so few opportunities to.

That said, I have had a recent episode..2 days this time..wed/thurs....at first i felt very afraid and like i had let myself down..but this morning i am feeling more positive about the possibility of overcomming dissociation than ever..had never been so long before..and while i have to start counting days as of today...i do so knowing that i havent self harmed this time or hurt anyone else- a big thing for me, and wonderful news in itself...the worse i did was overspend by 20 dollars...and ive come out of this episode a little more humble and feeling less dependant and focused on 'outcomes' in general, seeing the wisdom of ' in the day' living in a new way....so its all good.

cheers

blue

Archived