Mental Health Forums

Should Saddam Hang?

rainking

Should Saddam Hang?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Saddam Hang?

• Yes?
    • No?

At some point in the future the Iraqi tyrant Saddam Hussain will face a war crimes trial. Assuming he is guilty (which has to be a reasonable auumption) should he receive the death penalty.

My own view is that he should.

I am no where an evil person BUT where he is concerned then I think he should be killed by a way that is much more painful than being hung. Also I think it should be watched by all

:angry:

I believe that he should be tortured the way he tortured those innocent women and children. they should not hang him nor kill him, they should keep him in a small cage and treat him like shit. terroirise him, and let the public at him with stones and shockers and sticks and whatever else they use in iraq. He doesnt deserve to die. diing is too good for him, why waste a good peice of rope on a peice of shit like him.

I believe there is a better way for him to die. He deserves to be tortured for years and years the way he tortured others. hanging is too good for him, the easy way out. I wish him the worse torture in the world.

I have to honestly say that this question has no place in a forum like this. Politics is highly volatile and very triggery, and I dont think its hould be discussed here. Thats my opinion.

Freedom of speech wabbit we are lucky we have that right to use it. Under Saddam his own people where not so lucky put to death most the time

Archived