Mental Health Forums

Anger

pinklady66

I had a not so good of a day. For starters, I woke up late and so did my kids. I had a half an hour to get the kids up and out the door for school. I was really pissed off at that.

I had to go out, and was late for that. My whole day was winding up to be a mess. I was not in a good mood.

I got home from my appt. only to find that my cat had torn my blinds apart. Of course they weren't worth fixing. I had to take them down and throw them out. I had to take curtains from my daughter's room and put them up in the living room. I had a hell of a time. All the while I am cursing the cat. Everytime she came near me, I was yelling at her. She wanted to be near me for affection and she got my frustration. It was just her and I in the house at the time. So, here's me trying to put curtains up and swearing at this cat. I had sworn at just about everything. I was the definition of a mad woman. I was just so angry that I had to go to all the aggravation of having to put up curtains, when all I wanted to do was relax.

In the end what did I get? A sore back, a twisted left ankle and exhaustion. I am not in the best of moods. :angry:

Aaaaw...You know what you need? A nice hot cup of Tetley...or Kenco...and some chillout time when you can put your feet up...

I'm always late...for everything...so you're not alone there...There's only one train that gets me into uni, and it's on the hour...so if I miss one, it's not worth going in as lectures last only an hour...I often reach the station only to see the train pulling out, so it's another walk back home again...At least you got your kids to school, so you haven't done all that bad...Just need to take a break, have a Kitkat or summat... :hug2:

Aaaaw...You know what you need? A nice hot cup of Tetley...or Kenco...and some chillout time when you can put your feet up...

I'm always late...for everything...so you're not alone there...There's only one train that gets me into uni, and it's on the hour...so if I miss one, it's not worth going in as lectures last only an hour...I often reach the station only to see the train pulling out, so it's another walk back home again...At least you got your kids to school, so you haven't done all that bad...Just need to take a break, have a Kitkat or summat...  :hug2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks... :)

Archived