Mental Health Forums

Yay

Barebones

im going swimming with a friend, i hope i dont get stressed out but really im up for it. its to help my fat burners and get my weight down :) then after that she is taking me to tanning place . im being spoilt today.

well i went swimming and i felt good after it. but we never managed teh tanning sessions as it was time for school to be out. so im not taht tan goddess lol.

Dear Barebones, Was looking for something to make me smile and when you're in a good one you never fail, not that I don't accept all parts of you, but your happy times make me a little brighter too. Sorry you didn't get to tan slap on some bronzing cream instead? well no actually don't slap it on or you'll be a tangoed streak goddess (fair dues if that's what you're after) swimming is so great to lose all your problems in, major release of happy chems and I love to listen to nothing once in a while. Glad you had a good day

thanks fuzzy im glad i was able to help you smile. im glad when i have good days too. its hard to have them but when they do come its the greatest. i think these fat burners are helping somewhat aswell. as im losing wieght so i have more confidence in myself. my therapist was happy for me the otehr day aswell.

Archived