Mental Health Forums

I'm New

mandymoffatt2001

:unsure: i don't know if this works but hi anyway! my name is mandy, i'm 21 and i suffer with bpd, self harm and eating disorders. I'm really glad i've found this page and hopefully i will find some friends and realise that i'm not as alone as i thought i was. i've just been diagnoised with bpd so am still coming to terms with it. k someone reply so i know it works! :)

love and hugs mandy

it works!

hi and nice to meet you. glad u are here. sorry to hear things are rough. get posting, and you'll see we are in a very similar boat lol

see you around, hope you enjoy being here.

love

lost

xx

Welcome Mandy!

I am sure you will make some friends and you are defintely not alone here. I am glad you came to join us. Everyone is really nice and supportive so join in when you feel comfortable!

Lady Macbeth

Welcome Mandy!

I am sure you will make some friends and you are defintely not alone here. I am glad you came to join us. Everyone is really nice and supportive so join in when you feel comfortable!

Lady Macbeth

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi mandy, welcome to bpdworld :wub:

star x

:unsure: i don't know if this works but hi anyway!  my name is mandy, i'm 21 and i suffer with bpd, self harm and eating disorders.  I'm really glad i've found this page and hopefully i will find some friends and realise that i'm not as alone as i thought i was.  i've just been diagnoised with bpd so am still coming to terms with it.  k someone reply so i know it works! :)

love and hugs mandy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi mandy i've had bpd and self harm for about 15 yrs now, you are not alone we are all here to help each other

hugs rosehip

Mandy I have just registered today myself! so welcome! You sound a lot like me, and I just hope you receive the amazingly warm welcome I've received. I felt all alone too........until today! So welcome! Nice to meet you and 'hugs' xxxx

Archived