Mental Health Forums

Good Day.

privatecaller

pretending you have a small child with a bomb in the kitchen when programming your microwave and saying 'YES MUHAMMAD,IT IS A BOOOOMB,BIG BOOM BIG BOOM." and making 'cockin AK-47 machine gun noises isn't normal for your sunday afternoon actually pretending you have run.

neither is looking in cupboards hopped up on lucozade ORIGINAL sport reading to knock Osama into next week. nobody else is scared , it's you, yes you! i admit it was me. i do not have a bomb. i was just making chicken was was mad that we got only 90 chicken chinese drummers and dad said 'nobody would eat them' at my wild ass party bday 2 months late last night and their ALL GONE and it actually wasnt ME i BIT ONE!

who telephoned the police 5 times cos they were paranoid some man followed then after smoking a 50 bag of marijuana to yourself and drinking way too much jagermeister,vodka,beer,lager,'death mix' and goldenschlager which had gold bits to cut your stomach to make u bleed n get drunk faster. yes it was me i'm sorry dad. i also threw up 8 times, punched a stripper and a donkey. nearly knocked a fat girl out for serious messing my house up,headbuttin her jamaican yardie friend (my best friend ahuh ahuh) while he ACTUALLY HAS A GUN ,actively uses it,jus knocked the mc'donalds manager out for shouting and spitting at him and pushes him and basicly beats him while he rolls his weed for me. who tried to sleep with the skinny friend? YOU DID! you know you did, and she would have gone for it to damn it. you are grown and sexy.

who's playing "i'm 'a player a player' at untinelligellible sound levels in their top room bedroom and shoutin ON THE GROUND!!!" cos they think the yardie boyfriend is after them! someone actually got knocked out last night, 3 party wern't legally allowed to drive after 2 sips of death mix. who actually thought they died and went to hell for grabbing the steering wheel and shoutin JIHAD JIHAD. we nearly died people about 0.5 seconds off my mate's reactions (they are used to me) stopped us dying. yes i nearly killed 3 ppl in a clio lol. way too much caffeine....

if they was racial undertones or slurs i apologize, i am probably still drunk.

will this happen again? probably.

Archived