Mental Health Forums

I Like This Place.

buoyantcat

I just noticed the calendar up at the top! How cool! It has all of our birthdays. This website/forum is pretty cool. It has a lot of cool things if you just poke around. pokey Thanks, Josh. I'm glad I found this place. :P

Wow Josh - I never noticed the calendar - that is so cool! You really know how to make us feel special!!!

Josh - we love your site - you've really worked hard on it.

I would love a cool cat pic by my name - one similar to Buoyantcat's (did i spell that right?) I guess I deleted my cool pics to upload =0( I had a sweet one with a kitten staring at a makeup brush.

I'm stalling time....

I leave in a half hour to see my therapist for the 2nd time. I had such high hopes for this visit - thinking before that my husband would have started his treatment yesterday. I prayed before we married - in times like these - that God would release me from loving him if it was not meant to be. I begged Him to drain any love out of my heart that was not a true and forever love if I was meant to be with another. He never released me. He always kept him in my heart and gave me the patience and forgiveness to handle the lonely times without him.

I know this marriage was not a mistake. I know it was with God's blessing and that a divorce is not Biblical in our case. I am praying again - release me if I am supposed to take my children and leave this chaos. Release me from the desire to see him healthy and happy. I'm waiting to hear if I am supposed to leave or stand my ground.

I would be more accepting of his request for a divorce if I felt he was in a healthier frame of mind. I don't want to force him to be with me if there is no love - and I don't want to walk away from him if he just needs help and can't make the decisions clearly. I wish so badly he'd see a therapist and take something mild to help him - face all the issues - and then make his request for our future or lack of it. Is that a selfish or ridiculous request?

*tears*

Lanie <><

Archived