Mental Health Forums

Hello

Paula

just seeing if i can use this thing! lol

i'm new, 22, diagnosed with bpd 2 years ago.

not on any meds and not getting any help.

sometimes i'm normal, and sometimes i'm crazy! lol

mostly feeling really shitty and like i will die of loneliness and being rejected and left by everyone i care about

Hi Pinky,

Welcome to BPDWORLD! You are not alone because we have all felt rejected or alone at some point or another. I am sure you will make some friends and find a lot of support here. Start posting when you feel comfortable. Everyone is really caring and understanding here so you will not feel rejected! How come you are not in therapy or on meds?

LM :welcomeani:

Have you tried looking at natural supplements? I am sorry you are still waiting for therapy. I am guessing you are in the UK and on some waiting list. I know that many people in here can share their stories about that. I know in the USA you can just make an appt. Its hard though if you do ot have insurance. Well, we are here for you whenever you need to talk.

Pinky,

I'm glad you found us, and whether you

know it or not, you really lucked out when

you met up with LadyMacbeth. She is very

helpful and fun and smart. Take Care.

XX Ann

Oh Ann, that is so sweet. I cringe when I hear compliements though! :lol: Pinky EVERYONE here is great and we all support eachother.

Welcome Pinky to the site and happy posting. You'll get a lot out of it and there are lots of good people here. I've been there too and I'm half normal and half crazy even on meds besides.

i know the feeling there of dying of loneliness and being rejected by everyone I care about. I'm there a lot especially with my boyfriend being real sick right now.

But, you're not here! :hug2:

Take Care

Dear Pinky,

Welcome to the forums here. I'm fairly new here myself, and have been finding it really supportive. Knowing there are people out there that understand is really uplifting.

About being on a waiting list for a therapist, well I am on one also and I think it will be months before I hear anything. However in the mean time I am getting counselling from a local support centre. Your psychiatrist should be able to sort something out.

Good luck

K

Hey Pinky!! :welcomeani:

Hope you find lots of great support and friendships here - I KNOW you will!!! :D

Sorry you are still waiting for Therapy... but - you've found us now so maybe that wait will be easier - hope so!!!

Take care and glad you are here with us.

Ginny :wub:

Archived