Mental Health Forums

Double Accounts

em

It has come to our attention that some people have rejoined the forums with a different username, this is strictly against the terms of the site.

Anyone wishing to change their username for any valid reason should contact us in writing, we wont change it because you fancy a change as this creates confusion. New members have up to one week from joining to change once to a name they would like to stick with.

Anybody who is found to have duplicate accounts will have their accounts suspended.

Em,

Can I have another account for my lycra-alter-superhero self? She often comes on here dressed in lycra, drinking vodka and coke. I like to call her supervodkaherogirl or tit head for short. :lol:

Just wondering

Ginger

I guess Im off to buy the vodka and get into my lycra outfit.

Knew you would find it funny Drew, didnt you want to be my sidekick? What was it you called yourself again?

tithead

Em you are a sarcastic little munchkin.

By the way that was last years outfit, I have a much better one now as I have saved up my student loan. It has tassles now and I am much more aero-dynamic.

tithead

Ginger -

Much better - you have no idea what was going through my head when you sent me

the pm.

March

PS Leave my friend Em alone. :P Don't pick on her - thats my job!!! :lol:

march

Madsheep,

I think you forget where you are sometimes, its a mental health site. They have certainly all cracked up long ago especially March.

Ginger

we were all sane til the 15th july 06! :blink:

Well spotted Madsheep, I cant believe you are responsible. Very lucky I didnt join until 4 days after, obviously your effects had probably worn off and I remain as "normal" (dare I say it) as ever.

Ginger

fuck em is that you in the pic?!

or your double?

That's both!!! SuperVodkaHeroGirl flying around, and her double (Vodka) is on the floor by her foot! :lol:

Edited by White Healer