Mental Health Forums

Hey Im Back

sunshine_bear

Hey guys,

how have you all been? I dont know if anyone remembers me they may do. But when I left here I made some awful mistakes and due to that I have lost alot of things. I have lost my career, home, friends and my support. I wondered if anyone would mind if I came back here? If you do then I wont come back.

I just I have missed this place, it was a great support to me and I would love to come back.

sunshinex

He was lovely to me when I explained everything to him.

Like i was ever any different when you decided to have a hissy fit and go out on a war path??? I never had a problem with you.

Like i was ever any different when you decided to have a hissy fit and go out on a war path??? I never had a problem with you.

Oh Josh, dont I was awful to you. I was totally inexcusable and accused you of some awful things. I will never be able to apologise enough. I was a complete bitch and deserve banning forever. Thanks for having me back Josh. :bigarmhug[1]:

Oh Josh, dont I was awful to you. I was totally inexcusable and accused you of some awful things. I will never be able to apologise enough. I was a complete bitch and deserve banning forever. Thanks for having me back Josh. :bigarmhug[1]:

I think my signature says it all...

Not the weight part... or the myspace part though...

:lol:

I am sorry though... very sorry.. and stupid too... very stupid...

...and hungry :(

Hey sunshine -

Glad to have you back. I hope that you feel comfortable being back. It was good to talk to

you lastnight. Hey and look at that who would of thought - Josh is an understanding person! :P

Will talk to you later. As always we are all here for you.

Marchmadness

hey man, what`s up!

i can can feel you, guess many of us have crossed situations like this.. sooooooo.

welcome back, well i`m new here so you`re new to me also, what the heck.. if you know what i mean :lol:

cheers shadowman

Hey guys,

how have you all been? I dont know if anyone remembers me they may do. But when I left here I made some awful mistakes and due to that I have lost alot of things. I have lost my career, home, friends and my support. I wondered if anyone would mind if I came back here? If you do then I wont come back.

I just I have missed this place, it was a great support to me and I would love to come back.

sunshinex

Hi i'm new to this site, and was really saddened by your words. I am in a very similar situation with regards to friends and my career. I am having some support from my cpn but am very optomistic! Apparently she is bringing another person with her next visit to see if they can get me out of my house. DON'T THINK SO! Although i would really like to get back into the world of reality, i've resigned myself to living as a recluse, just living in my bedroom. My family, hubby and 4 children are still behind me, although i think they just put up with my bizarre behaviour, almost a lost cause! When you say that made awful mistakes, did you realise what you were doing at the time, have you reflected on your actions and learnt by them or were they totally out of your control? You don't have to answer that one. At least you went back into the outside world, that took guts, and i admire that, as i can't imagine being that strong. It's good that you feel talking to us will be the support you are not receiving at the moment. I hope it will be good for me too. Keep talking hun. Take care.

Archived