Mental Health Forums

Let Me Try This Again.

LadyMacbeth

I am going back to NY in about 4 and a half hours. This time I am trying to cut out the obsessive thinking because I won't be alone because if I feel alone I can call one of my friends or go over to the school. I have plenty of books to read and I can study for the GREs. Hopefully the CB therapist gets back to me so I can meet with her. If I don't hear from her by Monday I wll try call her again. So I unfortuntately won't be online all day. Hopefully my school ID still works so I can access the internet. If not I will stop by from the Public Library. Supposed to get a big snow storm tonight.

So if anyone of you need to talk to me pm me or e-mail me. I will get back to you as soon as I can. I will probably be at my school every day. Should becoming home next weekend because my dad wants me to move home but if I find a job maybe I won't to. Anways, hopefully all goes well. Trying to think positively instead "what happens if I have a panic attack" because I can give myself one that way!

(((((Tracey good luck thinking of you))))))

Thinking about all of you. Please do not have too much fun without me. :lol:

:bigarmhug[1]::grouphug[1]::hug2:

Ginny(pretend I included our face) :lol:

Love,

LM

Just want to let everyone know...that you all are good people and I wish I could erase all of your minds of all those negative thoughts because you are all great. Thanks so much for all being there when I was going through my crisIis. You helped me through it. Trust someone with BPD to get attatched to people you never met. But, its normal because we all know how eachother thinks and feels. It I do not have to walk through a foot of snow tom. I may go to church and school so I can chat online.

Love LM

It was a pleasure having you around. Thank you for the other night and how you helped me out. Good luck in everything, and don't be surprised if you get hit with knee deep snow. Arm yourself with the shovel while your still here!

Take Care, Katie :hug2:

LM...

Good luck. I know you can do it. We will miss your smarty replies! (and replying back). YOu have brought some fun to the forums and some good input. You will be back before you know it.

bets

PS- I really regret telling you how to do the colors and fonts. lol

Archived