Mental Health Forums

Could I Pass As Male?

Sean

All the tests I've done come back showing high rational thinking/analyzing (male traits) and also high emotional intelligence and sensitivity (feminine traits), apparently most people are either one or the other.

Sorry to hijack your post temporarily Sean

Xanthrax, that sentence explains me perfectly, I have ALWAYS been very analytical of everything ever since i was a kid but i am also highly sensitive (not sure what emotional intelligence is!!). Maybe this is why i don't feel either one nor the other...just a thought!

Sean if you can understand someone with BPD then i am sure you will have no problems with the ladies :wub:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are a few fun quizzes that can answer that!

--------------------------------------------------

***Your EQ is 127***

50 or less: Thanks for answering honestly. Now get yourself a shrink, quick!

51-70: When it comes to understanding human emotions, you'd have better luck understanding Chinese.

71-90: You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely.

91-110: You're average. It's easy to predict how you'll react to things. But anyone could have guessed that.

111-130: You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.

131-150: You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.

150+: Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar.

What's Your EQ (Emotional Intelligence Quotient)?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyoureqquiz/

***You Communicate Like a Man***

When you communicate, you like to get to the point.

You're not afraid to say what's on your mind - and leave it at that.

Talking about your emotions drains you. You rather keep them to yourself.

You prefer solving problems to wallowing in your sorrows.

Do You Communicate Like a Man or a Woman?

http://www.blogthings.com/doyoucommunicate...anorawomanquiz/

***You Are 50% Boyish and 50% Girlish***

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.

Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.

You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.

You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.

How Boyish or Girlish Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howboyishorgirlishareyouquiz/

-----------------------------------------------------

/***You Can Hang With the Guys and the Girls***

You've struck a good balance between girlie and laid back.

You can keep it casual but when you dress up, you are as girly as the next girl.

How Feminine Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howfeminineareyouquiz

------------------------------------------------------

***Your Brain is 60% Female, 40% Male***

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female

You are both sensitive and savvy

Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed

But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

What Gender Is Your Brain?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatgenderisyourbrainquiz/

----------------------------------------------------------

Sean - I wouldn't have questioned that you were a guy to be honest, you are a good looking one at that hehe (feels wrong sayiong that when you're 15!!)

As far as the lip ring goes.... my fiancee is a big biker bloke who has his lip pierced among other things ;) and guys with lip piercings is always a good look :D

It's good you felt able to be honest with us, hopefully the support you've gotten will help a little when things are rough :)

Sean bro. Talked to you on msn. I remeber thinking to myself that is an attractive guy. I have specific anti-gay blockers on (got no problems with gay people have some very good gay friends) and i remeber thinking that you were very confusing. :D. Untill you explained that to me bro i was having a few problems. You can pass as a guy as much as you like bro. Im guessing you like girls so nothing any one says to you will change your mind about the operation. Just know that ill support you. And you can always turn to me if you have problems. I am accepting of other people and i think everyone here on this forum is too. We are all in this together and i will stand up for any of you.

Peace and love.

Paul

Here are a few fun quizzes that can answer that!

------------------------------------------------

Thanks Xanthrax i did all of them :lol: heres my results:

My EQ is 67 - 51-70: When it comes to understanding human emotions, you'd have better luck understanding Chinese.

I communicate like a woman - You empathize, talk things out, and express your emotions freely. You're a good listener, and you're non-judgmental with your advice. Communication is how you connect with people. You're always up for a long talk, no matter how difficult the subject matter is.

I am 50% boyish and 50% girlish - You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch. Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.

You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them. You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.

I can hang with the guys or the girls - You've struck a good balance between girlie and laid back. You can keep it casual but when you dress up, you are as girly as the next girl.

My brain is 33% female and 67% male - You have a total boy brain Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...

You never like to get feelings too involved.

Think ive got a bit of both in there!!!

Archived