3 members have voted

1. 1. 1. What type of days do u like?

• 1. Sunny / hot, rainy / cool, grey, Independence Day! lol

Oh sheesh now the whole world knows how "good" I am with IT! LOL

Ayway, the Poll's suppopsed to go like this:

1. What type of days do u like?

a. sunny hot b. raing cool c. grey d. independence day! LOL

2. Do u like the forest or the beach?

3. Which movie is all all time favourite?

4. Do u FEEL for nature? Meaning, does nature in generally touches you? How?

5. Do you consider MAN (in general) as Nature? *WINK LOL - Hey give us all a chance OK!!!!! LOL

6. This is not a question but an encouragement : a saying, translated.

"Those who suffers, is already one up the rest". SMILE my friends.

Budgie

My answer btw:

1b. I love the rain, er..although I dont prefer thunder n lighting strikes...

2. Forest. I would love it more if the forest is enchanted!!!!!

3. Lord of the Rings!!!!!! Legolas!!!!!

4. Yes. A raibow, the sky (er...can I exclude the bugs pls..). Awsome. beautiful. The near perfect things on earth..nature. Silence, peace, co-existence. Survival. Animals bears no grudges, no revenge, only survival is on their mind. What is materialism? They are in themselves, beautiful as they are. Contented as they have been created. As they are meant to be.

5. Oh yeah MAN! Tell me about them! Man as in generic (both men n women). I dont er .. really "appreciate" most..LOL..but yes, they are part of the created nature, just that they are too "smart", "rationale", "thinking" watever! And yes, whenever I can, I try, to give them a chance (when I am not having an "episode".

Hope u folks enjoy this. Cheerios.

I never mean to offend anyone anytime anywhere.

Budgie

1 sunny and hot

2 both the beach and the forest as i live near both and i can be alone at both unless its peak season. but at least in the forest i can get lost

3 XANADU

4 yeah i feel for nature, i love the wild birds we get in the back yard i can feed the birds by hand. its a nice feeling the trust that they have. and i can talk to them and they talk back. we have cockatiels as pets and they are so sweet as well until they bite you.

5 men are not nature??!!! hahah all man has done is destroy nature, some are trying to preserve it but majority have destroyed it

thanks budg mate this was fun

rag :P

Hey Doll, B)

Xanadu is a Good One, I love it too! I can sing it! Xanadu! Xanaduuuuu! Heeeha! :rolleyes::D

U lucky gal, living near the beach AND forest! :angry: I dont! Although my island state is surrounded by the sea ...grrrrr but the beaches is ...argh. And forest? There's not much forest unless we are talking about urban jungles! LOL

(((Doll))) Lets hear it fr Anna, and Betsy (when she returns), and Josh, and Wabbit and everyone else!

Budgie

Archived