Mental Health Forums

Fyi To Everyone

Betsy

hello all,

I am going on vacation (many of you know i don't want to, but am going to be strong). I won't be back until july 12th so anyone who might care... i have not disappeared and i am okay. don't worry be happy!

I want to leave a special message for some of you I have been chatting with more often:

to everyone- take care of Anna (fairy) she can't see a therapist and needs help now. Anna BE STRONG... you are! Help yourself like we did in chat the other night... don't give in! Think of things we talked about... KNOW people are here and come when u need to

Summer, Budgie, Ragdoll - you will help me to make it thru... doll i will be looking for 5 things! I will think of all of you while i am gone

Cindy(dose of pain)- sending calming good thots for you... lean on others, they care and they will be here

wabbit- just met you but looking forward to more

Josh- thx for bpdW, you give me a reason to come back

LanieD- what ever happens with you the next few weeks is bound to be up and down... no matter how bleak it looks now it is only beginning to resolve... not done yet... so keep STRONG

EM- thx for reading my posts and giving me supportive hugs!

sorry if I missed more special people... i am not sleeping well or thinking well and didn't mean to! Love you all and want you to Take Care! Be here stronger when I come back!!!

BETS

Ill be waiting Betsy, and we will take good care of Anna dont worry, you take care make, and take long walks ok.

I'll be thinking about you while youre not here.

Betsy - I'm so touched - I'll be holding you in prayer and praying that God uses this vacation to bless you and those around you.

Much love,

Lanie

Thank you so much Betsy and Budgie for helping me out last night. I'm ok today. I'm gonna be alright and I owe so much to yall.

Take care, please, and thank you.

Betsy,

Take care, Hang in there and most of all RELAX!!!!!! Hugs to you ...will be thinking of ya!

Summer

Betsy, thanks so much ......I admire your great strength, so just relax.....geesh! I hate it when my friends leave once in a while..

:( ..I will definetly miss you.....do take care of yourself okey...have fun and wish you all the best....eist! promise to come back.....God Bless

love you, :wub:

~dose of pain~

:unsure:

Awaiting your return Betsy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Pain, I am still here OK!! Twit twit chirp chirp.......

Anna...(((((HUGS)))))....Doll....(((((HUGS))))))...Wabbit ((((HUGS)))))

Budgie :wub:

Archived