Mental Health Forums

Fitness And Weight Loss!

Tory

Hi,

Ok think of the fattest person you know and double it and that is about how big i am. A few weeks ago i started on a diet and fitness thing and its going quite well.

All these people who say exercise will help you feel better ect and i just thought it was rubbish but i am beginning to think it does help.

Some days i still feel awful but i still try and so far have lost 12lbs so am pleased.

I kept it quiet that i was starting a diet as i thought people would just laugh and i thought i would never stick to it but right now its going quite well.

If i can do it anyone can! It will take me a long time to get to my ideal weight and size but least its a start.

Tory

I think we are following each other around the board! :lol: I am in a positive mood today well right now anyway, it will change again soon! :rolleyes:

Thanks for nice comments!

Good for you!

I know its hard I myself am overweight too but am now starting to eat healthier.

Nice to hear the excersize is making you feel better too!

Lilly

Tory -

Good for you. Sometimes I think it is better not to tell anyone when

you are starting to diet. This way no one can say anything negative

to ya. Keep going.

March

• 3 months later...

Thought i would update this post. I have now lost 2 stone! Loads of people have commented now which is nice. I still don't feel good and still have a lot to lose but its a start!

My sister is getting married in about 10 weeks so i would like to be a least size smaller by wedding as i need to wear a dress!

It all went a bit off track over Christmas but nevermind!

If I can manage to lose weight anyone can!

Tory

I've setup a couple of televisions in front of one of those stepper machines so that I can exercise while playing xbox and also watching a movie. It still bores the arse off me.

Tory -

Glad to hear you are still at it. Thats really good. Hey lots of people

go off track during the holiday season. Don't beat yourself up over it.

Keep us updated. Keep it up.

Marchmadness

Archived