Mental Health Forums

If, As A Bpd Sufferer, What Creature Do You Associate Yourself With

garbles

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww...! Well at least you're only a mosquito, would be worse to be a vampire bat I suppose.

I don't know what I see myself as, maybe a tiger in the past but without the ability to defend itself. I've always had a liking for griffins, don't know why.

I see myself as a mosquito, living off everybody elses life giving blood. I drain them.

As long as you dont carry malaria you are ok!

When I was training in University, I got placed in the 'fox' group, as my tutor decided I was a manipulative f@{}~er, not that she wasn't!

That was better than the other options, sharks, tortoises and mice.

Interesting topic of conversation, I would like to say, I am a dog: loyal, most of the time people dont hear what I am saying, occasionally I whine, and sometimes I can bark and bite, but security and a nice warm bed are what I love most

;)

i dont know, it would be a combination

dog for loyaity

cameleon for taking pepole idenitys (wanting to fit in)

cat- self sufficent at times but needs people indenpendant

so dog head cat body that changes colour

Hmm I guess Im like my cat. Prefer to lay with hubby all day and do nothing and not leave the house and not deal with anything.

Lilly

(((Ocean Wolf))).....send you lots of hugs, I feel that way a lot of times.

I often see myself as a mosquito too, but petrified in sap (i.e. peoples crap), and inside amber.

A lone wolf: really want a pack, but is always an outsider and keeps going from pack to pack because they keep kicking me out.

Hi, don't be sad, you can keep me company in my pack. Hugs

I can not beleive that this bizzare question has attracted so much interest - it has had more views and twice as amny replies as the more relative issue raied by Babylove of 'wrongly diagnosed.

There again PanickyPolly's illicit affair with her ironing board generated a lot of interest too.

This is very worrying !! Rationalize ffs ! <_<

The lunatic is on the grass

Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs

Got to keep the loonies on the path

The lunatic is in my head

You raise the blade, you make the change

You re-arrange me till Im sane

You lock the door

And throw away the key

Theres someone in my head but its not me.

Pink Floyd - Braain Damage (1973)

Im like a bear i guess. I feel 10x bigger than everyone else, go into hibernation for long periods of time, and all i do when im awake is think about food and growl and grumble.

ha, personally i see myself as all kinds

but my husband likened me to a triumph bonneville, not always firing on all cylinders .. not always reliable, hard to start in a morning, economical, and looks good, but needs a lot of maintenance, LOL

I can not beleive that this bizzare question has attracted so much interest - it has had more views and twice as amny replies as the more relative issue raied by Babylove of 'wrongly diagnosed.

There again PanickyPolly's illicit affair with her ironing board generated a lot of interest too.

This is very worrying !! Rationalize ffs ! <_<

The lunatic is on the grass

Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs

Got to keep the loonies on the path

The lunatic is in my head

You raise the blade, you make the change

You re-arrange me till Im sane

You lock the door

And throw away the key

Theres someone in my head but its not me.

Pink Floyd - Braain Damage (1973)

Hi Sticky, just to inform you that this forum doesn't all have to be about your opinions, and why do you find it so worrying? I don't even feel that i should justify myself but i guess i just did. I think a leeetle bit of jealously is rearing its ugly head.

The entire forum is ALL about peoples opinions - thts wot forums are for. I was expressing mine and the fact that this particular forum is to learn, understand and where possible help.

And yes - yes I am jealous that my ironing board doesnt love me too aand I do not resemble any particular type of animal - i will just have to try and deal with it.

The entire forum is ALL about peoples opinions - thts wot forums are for. I was expressing mine and the fact that this particular forum is to learn, understand and where possible help.

And yes - yes I am jealous that my ironing board doesnt love me too aand I do not resemble any particular type of animal - i will just have to try and deal with it.

Hey Sticky, maybe if you were to take your head out of all these professional books that obviously don't satisfy you and lighten up a bit, you will learn from the REAL people that this is what out world is like. And i don't mean to anger you, you seem to have enough. We all have anger, i mean intense anger and rage, and yes it is good to let off steam, but you seem to be taking it out on the people that are already hurt.

We all have anger, i mean intense anger and rage, and yes it is good to let off steam, but you seem to be taking it out on the people that are already hurt.

EVERYBODY HURTS!

STICKY has the ability to turn things upside down and inside out, its a questioning mind, and one borne from intelligence and possible early years of frustration

let him be, i agree, he has been deliberately provoking and confrontational, but ... he is still welcome to apply pressure, as he is hurting and venting - in his way

takes all to make the world go round, there are more of us who have the ability to support, than to push him away ... he is used to that, and that is why he is testing the ground, apart from which, he enjoys asking us to pay attention to the smallest of details, its within his nature

nicely nicely people

EVERYBODY HURTS!

STICKY has the ability to turn things upside down and inside out, its a questioning mind, and one borne from intelligence and possible early years of frustration

let him be, i agree, he has been deliberately provoking and confrontational, but ... he is still welcome to apply pressure, as he is hurting and venting - in his way

takes all to make the world go round, there are more of us who have the ability to support, than to push him away ... he is used to that, and that is why he is testing the ground, apart from which, he enjoys asking us to pay attention to the smallest of details, its within his nature

nicely nicely people

Hi feisty, i know where you are coming from. But i don't need provoking at the moment. Sticky has been confrontational since his first reply to Andy, and yes rightly so, Andy understood the moment and was understanding. We are all here to get help but do we really need this kind of bullying?

ha, personally i see myself as all kinds

but my husband likened me to a triumph bonneville, not always firing on all cylinders .. not always reliable, hard to start in a morning, economical, and looks good, but needs a lot of maintenance, LOL

You are funny, you should add that to your description. Hugs

You do resemble a creature - a BOAR!

Archived