Mental Health Forums

If, As A Bpd Sufferer, What Creature Do You Associate Yourself With

garbles

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Sticky, i think it is time for us to both grow up here. We have both thrown our toys out of our prams and i really don't think that's what we need. I understand that you are in a lot of pain right now and really don't want you to think I am a good representative of this great forum. Strange but i feel that i know you a little better now. We are both desperate to find answers and we aren't going to do that acting liking this. I just want to let you know that WE ARE here to listen, and i in particular, if you feel the need. Dare i send you a hug, or will you be mad. Well i don't care because i'm sending you one anyway. HUGS.

Hey Sticky, i think it is time for us to both grow up here. We have both thrown our toys out of our prams and i really don't think that's what we need. I understand that you are in a lot of pain right now and really don't want you to think I am a good representative of this great forum. Strange but i feel that i know you a little better now. We are both desperate to find answers and we aren't going to do that acting liking this. I just want to let you know that WE ARE here to listen, and i in particular, if you feel the need. Dare i send you a hug, or will you be mad. Well i don't care because i'm sending you one anyway. HUGS.

Thank you - hugs duly accepted and returned.

I am a controlling bastard and dont react well to certain situations. I seriously doubt now that I have BPD as I dont have enough of the symptoms and having read the posts here I am a long waay from being as sick as many - however I learly do have several problems - several being a shit load more than most people around me can cope with.

I also beleive many other people here dont suffer from BPD but are content to be labeled for the sake of knowing that they have something - even if their shrink/GP can tell them what they do actually have. Knowing you are ill is one thing - knowing wht you have is something else - and sometime any diagnosis is beter than none :wacko:

Burnt my fucking pizza now writing that !!! Still at least I didnt throw it at the wall in anger like I used to - some progress I guess - even if I will be eating a burnt brick for diner :lol:

I am a controlling bastard and dont react well to certain situations. I seriously doubt now that I have BPD as I dont have enough of the symptoms and having read the posts here I am a long waay from being as sick as many - however I learly do have several problems - several being a shit load more than most people around me can cope with.

I also beleive many other people here dont suffer from BPD but are content to be labeled for the sake of knowing that they have something - even if their shrink/GP can tell them what they do actually have. Knowing you are ill is one thing - knowing wht you have is something else - and sometime any diagnosis is beter than none :wacko:

attention seeker more like, if you arent happy on this forum then dont bother posting, its not very nice being psycho analysed at the best of times, but then when all you want to do is crap on everything then why dont you find a suitable toilet instead

just go and play somewhere else sticky cos you are tiresome and like sh** you arent funny or helpful

I see myself as a wolf because i am all about destruction, tearing things apart!

Great! Can I join your pack?

Hey Ocean, I didn't get a reply like that! LOL - but more hugs anyway - take care.

Well u got me sussed - nearly - but im not diagnozing others just having an opinion based on comments in postings.

Im impressed u can spell puerile - most people cant :wub:

Just for the record Im not entirely self diag - my shrink dumped me by SMS (that was a bit of a pisser) and hinted I had neurosis and they cudnt help - which doesnt exists as a medical condition - or so im imformed - and that lead to BPD - but I dont meet all the criteria

So the diag comes from research as as yet I havnt found one single shrink that knows enough to help - or one for that matter is more pre-occupied with their bank account rather than thier patient.

Just for the record Im not entirely self diag - my shrink dumped me by SMS (that was a bit of a pisser) and hinted I had neurosis and they cudnt help - which doesnt exists as a medical condition - or so im imformed - and that lead to BPD - but I dont meet all the criteria

So the diag comes from research as as yet I havnt found one single shrink that knows enough to help - or one for that matter is more pre-occupied with their bank account rather than thier patient.

yes but sticky, with all your whatever diagnosis, you have, why cant you read that ppl are attempting to offload but also be supportive, which means, they arent loading them (each other) with so much negative

the world is a horrible nasty place and im not willing to let you have a go at everyone - i think if you are unhappy, angry, then fine, post that up as your own thread, independent of replying to someone else's link, cos it is hurtful and you are aware of that, you are intelligent, you love the banter - the attention - the discord

but you are revelling in the disharmony you are causing

so i suggest you write up your own rant, blog, vent, list, whatever you want to call it, and say exactly how you feel, what you want from life, whatever

....without any level of sarcasm, or hurt toward another human being, and then maybe we could offer you some support, in turn, as intelligent free thinking human beings, with or without labels

go on, write one up and dont bother slagging my reply or others again, cos its not on - and not helpful and not what this site is about

own what you feel and experience, and dont diss what others put, or psycho analyse it or anything, just write honestly

Thats why Britains NHS is the envy of the world. We do pay for our hospitals, GP's, etc. it just comes out of direct debit if you like. Whereas, and i am presuming you are in the States, you would rather squander your money on fags and beer and then moan, moan, moan when you have then to pay for it directly.

Thats why Britains NHS is the envy of the world. We do pay for our hospitals, GP's, etc. it just comes out of direct debit if you like. Whereas, and i am presuming you are in the States, you would rather squander your money on fags and beer and then moan, moan, moan when you have then to pay for it directly.

U r wrong on 3 counts - 1) the NHS is a laughing stock of the world and 2) Im not in the States 3) u shud not judge wot I spend my money on by ur own standards

U r wrong on 3 counts - 1) the NHS is a laughing stock of the world and 2) Im not in the States 3) u shud not judge wot I spend my money on by ur own standards

1) The NHS is now paying for me to attend an Intense Physcotherapy Course 3 days per week, for as long as i need. - You are definitely not getting that according to your intense discorse for physcotherapists and how much they cost. 2) Ok so you could be anywhere else in the world - 3) If you were to take out your medical insurance without missing a payment or two you wouldn't be in the situation you are in now with regards to finance, and by the way i don't drink or smoke.

can I just say something to both sticky1105 and garbles, to me it sounds like your both getting some kind of help some kind of input. Your lucky to get something, so please stop rowing. If I have read this right, then you are both getting help and in my book that means you are both very lucky!

can I just say something to both sticky1105 and garbles, to me it sounds like your both getting some kind of help some kind of input. Your lucky to get something, so please stop rowing. If I have read this right, then you are both getting help and in my book that means you are both very lucky!

Hi Sunshine, yes i am very lucky, but god, there is only so much a person can take!

Hi Sunshine, yes i am very lucky, but god, there is only so much a person can take!

I now feel like a slug - oh guess who has the salt!

I now feel like a slug - oh guess who has the salt!

sorry I just wanted to stress how lucky you both were to have some input from services

This must stop now. This isnt fair on other members of the forums. I found found some of these posts very insulting and it shall not continue

I sincerely apologise for any offence i have caused by my post.

Archived