Mental Health Forums

I'm So Sensitive

Dreamer

It has nothing to do with being mature and rational. I am fed up with Dreamers lies and her neurotic need to wiggle herself out of everything she has said and deny it and turn the tables round on me. Her hang- up about needing to "have the last word" on everything. She is just TOO sick for me!!!!!!!!!

Elke

And yes, it IS mature and rational. All of this is leading NOWHERE and will just go on like a tennis game (and I dont like tennis) I also dont like being insulted and listening to arguments that are based on NOTHING and it is not worth it to me, or I am just too tired out to go on and on and on trying to make my point to someone who refuses to accept it, who has absolutely no insight as to who she is and denies the truth about herself.

Understand?! She fights for the sake of fighting, an end in itself and not for self-knowledge, insight or truth.

And she is a sweet-talking ass-crawler when it comes to the staff - and dont you all fall for it, isnt she so "sweet". (Can´t you add a Smiley who is puking?)

It has nothing to do with being mature and rational. I am fed up with Dreamers lies and her neurotic need to wiggle herself out of everything she has said and deny it and turn the tables round on me. Her hang- up about needing to "have the last word" on everything. She is just TOO sick for me!!!!!!!!!

Elke

And yes, it IS mature and rational. All of this is leading NOWHERE and will just go on like a tennis game (and I dont like tennis) I also dont like being insulted and listening to arguments that are based on NOTHING.

Being insulting is something that will get you reprimanded. If people are to sick for you on this forum then i would seriously suggest you look else where for support as in my opinion people with personality disorder are very unwell.

@ Josh. Quote: Being insulting is something that will get you reprimanded."

Evidently this only counts for me.

What about Dreamers insults? This doesnt pertain to her insults towards me, does it.

OK Josh,....this has been going on for a long time between us. Why you cannot stand me, I do not know. You do not answer my pm´s, do not explain to me why all of my options in the controls and on the blogs have vanished. And it is obvious to me, that you want me OUT OF THIS FORUM. But all I ever wanted to know was why you hate me so much. Just what the reason is, no more, no less. And had you given me an answer I would have long ago left this place. But I myself have no clue as to why you feel this way towards me, I do not remember having done anything here to bring upon your dislike of me.

Sorry you cannot bring yourself to tell me this, Josh. But EVERY action of yours every reply signals without a doubt "GET OUT OF HERE". So I have to leave. Without ever understanding why you treat me this way. The least you could do is explain it to me, so I can understand??

So I will not write a post saying I am leaving. Consider me gone, Josh. For whatever reason I am inofficially being asked to leave, it will always be a mystery to me.

Good-bye

Elke

I cannot believe that someone asking for help has turned into a bitch fest. Back to the point at hand maybe?

Dreamer hun, I too am oversensitive, it sucks, it causes problems between me and my friends, husband and family. I really hope you can work on this because I know how horrible it is. Don't listen to negative things at the moment, you seem to need a more positive vibe. Sorry I am starting to sound like a horoscope LOL. Much luv to you. Em xxx

PM me if you want to.

wow great way of making this all about you when it really isnt. What i choose to do about another member being insulting or not is my decision and what this has to do with you insulting someone i dont know. why is it that you insist on doing that. Never mind what i have done, never mind that i have been insulting but look LOOK at that other member you missed, Over there, LOOK!!!!!!!

If you are trying to use me not responding to PM's about blogs and all sorts of other forum type questions as a way of justifying your reaction then fine but im sure half the forum would leave if this was the case as i barely respond to PM's as this is why we have a ticket system.

No offence Joshua, I am obviously not putting any of this on you, as I agree with what you are saying but should this be taken somewhere else as Dreamer has asked for our help and this is what is being posted in her thread. An idea maybe.

No offence Joshua, I am obviously not putting any of this on you, as I agree with what you are saying but should this be taken somewhere else as Dreamer has asked for our help and this is what is being posted in her thread. An idea maybe.

No offence taken but this will stay here as it was made here. Im trying to bring a conclusion to this and it has to be done in this thread. I hope Dreamer is understanding to this.

A Josh "but look LOOK at that other member you missed, Over there, LOOK!!!!!!!"

If you read my first reply to this post - "IF" - then you would see that I did LOOK!

I am NOT USING you as a way of justifying my actions. That is YOUR VIEW OF THINGS and I cannot change it!!!! It has just been frustrating not to be able to use the options availabe on my controls and not being able to clarify this with YOU!!!!!!!!!

AND I AM NOT MAKING THIS ABOUT ME!!!!! BUT FOR ONCE IN A LIFETIME, YOU RESPONDED TO MY REPLY- AND ALL OF WHAT HAD BEEN EATING ME ABOUT YOU CAME OUT!!!!!!!! I NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO TALK TO YOU, JOSH!!!!!

CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOD-BBBYYYYEEE !!!!!!!

god it has stressed me out reading this post, god only knows how stressed it has made dreamer feel.. this is her post for support and she has been attacked by elke.

i don't think it is right and i dont think ussing capital letters online is on it is the typing version of shouting.

Dreamer, i hope u r ok.. i am sensitive too.. for example my bf put the movie chicken run on tv last night and i felt sick and cried and made him turn it off cos i love animalss and am veggie.. my bbf thought it was funny as it was an animation for kids, but i am so sensitive to things!!

it can be a good thing as we have open heartys and can understand other peoples suffering,

take carwe, hugs, ivy x

@ Josh

You said you would like to bring this to a conclusion.....

And you also said you had no time and therefore the tickets. I have tried the tickets, Josh and everything in their view is "fine" with my options, etc. But not on my screen and there is no other Website where this problem occurs. I cant write in my blog! I have no options to chose from. A lot of options in my controls have vanished......and I cant even use the Quote button on the forums, it doesnt activate and light up red.

So, I tried to contact you. Since his is what I see on my screen. If I cannot get any help with the ticket system, who else should I turn to?????? Something is wrong with my controls here and only here. Nowhere in the Internet, on no other forum do I have these problems.

There is only "one" of you for so much work. But who else do I have left about this to turn to? It is only normal that I would like to write in my blog, use the quote function, see the list of options in my controls again, and since no one else believes this to be true, I just hoped you might have a look at it. So many options and functions are not there. If I was able to take a screenshot, just so someone would believe me, I would. (I was told it is not true and I only believe what I want to believe).

Elke

Elke I just like to say something. I think you got things confused.

You say you where told its not true and you choose to believe what you believe about you missing a list of controls for the blog and such.

I did not say thats not true all I said was its not true that we are doing something to make it so. And I said that I didnt know what to say anymore because you won´t believe this, you choose to believe that we are delibrately denying you acces to your blog which is just not true.

I truly want to help you and have been thinking about this but I don´t know how to do that when you take things people say out of context and the wrong way.

Lilly

• 1 month later...

Elke

And yes, it IS mature and rational. All of this is leading NOWHERE and will just go on like a tennis game (and I dont like tennis) I also dont like being insulted and listening to arguments that are based on NOTHING.

Being insulting is something that will get you reprimanded. If people are to sick for you on this forum then i would seriously suggest you look else where for support as in my opinion people with personality disorder are very unwell.

josh,can i add a comment .. that i actually find you quite insensitive on occasion. i dont find that you are consistent. i appreciate you have a lot of demands and i know with PD there are many issues to be explored and not all of us relate or work on the same level at the same time, but i do find, on here, (this thread) and on other occasions, that you .. yourself, have added what i found to be inflammatory comments, definitely insensitive and you have BPD, therapist or not, and whilst it is your site and you have a vested interest, it is very hard to read these interactions, when on some occasions nothing is done, when others are hurting each other by their replies to each other and on other occasions you are stating that the posters could leave

like you said, that you dont wish to get involved or to close threads down, but if you did get involved, could you not have a standard reply to all, or could you just refrain from being as insensitive, especially as the thread actually expresses "Im So Sensitive"

cos ... erhm, if you were to express that people with personality disorder are very unwell, then surely you also come under this same umbrella, even if it is only on occasion

i added to your thread asking about your book, and i felt it came across that you were not as confident, but there you go, you are human, as are we all, and you have your less capable or confident days and need feedback, so i would hope, in your position, that you could offer a standard response, instead of making a situation where ppl who are already feeling vulnerable, a lot worse

(and please, dont quote, that we have to develop or get on in the real world etc, as a lot of us with BPD ... dont relate on the same level, as you have expectation of ...)

thank you

• 1 month later...

every time I log in to the site here, this thread is automatically loaded and the first thing I get to see. Or perhaps it is the last, alway to remind me "this is where you have ended and are out!"

No. I am not the bad guy, though all have pointed at me. I have BPD and when someone hurts me, I tend to lash out. But I should have remembered: "When your sister hits you, don´t hit back. It´s always the second one who gets caught".

I am still ill. I am am not doing well. I wish I could find a forum. I need help. I dont know where to turn.

Archived