Mental Health Forums

Damn, Now Ive Just Gone And Done What Was Intended All Along 2

sticky1105

you seriously are a crock of shit, and i dont know why all my comments regarding you are coming down to that level, but i read your personal introduction, where you actually proclaimed you would be confrontational, so i was right all along, that you enjoy it

Quote: I'm a self opinionated arrogant bastard (from birth literally) Like everyone else here I got a chip on my shoulder Im stressed - and you dont wanna stress me anymore than I already am - no honestly you really really dont ! If i piss u off (and I will) Im sorry - not intentional

prob getting all excited with the attention

but you know, your actions ARE intentional, you probably want to see your name, whatever it is, enblazoned across all the postings, as a child you probably wanted all the ticks, and showed off and pushed all the little ones about

nah, please dont reply, this doesnt get anyone anywhere, it showed you up, and myself and i cant really cope with that, i can put my hand up to that

With respect I didnt start the original Post !!

Furthermore ur so called ' diagnosis' above is so way off the mark - which is why you ARE what you are !!

I want to remind people that we have really bad coping skills in dealing with emotional pain.

A lot of people self harm, or attempt suicide to ease the pain. How many posts have there been about the medical staff not caring, they just stitch you up, empty your stomach and send you on your way. They dont look at the mental pain.

Others, rather than internalise the pain, externalise it (not sure if thats a word). They shout, get angry at everything and everyone. Again theres lots of posts about us getting angry at people. We even have a "venting" forum, to help us get the anger out.

Big generalisation coming up here, I apologise already! Women seem to mostly internalise pain, men seem to mostly externalise it. Although we all do both.

Neither ways are right, or good.

Both ways can have horrible affects on other people.

When you know someone is self harming, you know that they are in a bad emotional place, it applies the same to people who hurt with their words.

By being angry and aggressive is another form of self harm, when people react badly, it confirms their own opinion of themselves. Its a form of punishment for themselves.

You know when you're in a bad place and you isolate yourself? Cut yourself off from the outside world?

It feels like thats the best thing to do. The only thing to do, and it helps you feel in control.

Yet, the reality is, going out into the world and doing normal stuff, is what can help you get better, but you cant see that.

I think thats what getting angry with the world does. You have control, you can get a response which you understand. It feels like you can trust the responses of people get angry back at you.You cant trust the people who are nice to you.

Thata all my own opinion, my personal experience. Some of the stuff may apply to sticky some of it wont. I just want to remind everyone, that we are ALL in pain.

Sticky, to be honest. I think people who behave this way have a really difficult time.

Getting angry at others is an excellent "smoke and mirrors" deflection. Whatever you are truly angry at doesnt get addressed.But you are able to release that anger inside you.

The problem there is that the anger will build up again, until you address the core of the anger.

I know you gave me an "amen," are you able to say which bit applies to you, or what extra applies to you that I didnt mention?

Bits that apply -

really bad coping skills in dealing with emotional pain....MODERATELY

A lot of people self harm, or attempt suicide to ease the pain.... NOPE - not self harm anyway but I do harms others emotionally and physically - regretably

How many posts have there been about the medical staff not caring...I HAVE TRIED TO EMPHASIZE THE POINT OF LACK OF CARING AND KNOWLEDGE IN SHRINKS/MEDICAL STAFF - No one seems to realize that this is half the problem with the system.

theres lots of posts about us getting angry at people...NO I ANSWER/COMMENT AS I SEE APPROPRIATE - WHICH MAY APPEAR ANGRY...people dont always actually READ what is written just what they wish to see.

We even have a "venting" forum, to help us get the anger out....Oooooo where the venting forum ? I wann join !!!!

Big generalisation coming up here, I apologise already! Women seem to mostly internalise pain, men seem to mostly externalise it. Although we all do both...CORRECT IN GENERAL - but u are also correct that we do BOTH

Neither ways are right, or good.Both ways can have horrible affects on other people....YEP

By being angry and aggressive is another form of self harm, when people react badly, it confirms their own opinion of themselves. Its a form of punishment for themselves....NOT SURE I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THAT

Yet, the reality is, going out into the world and doing normal stuff, is what can help you get better, but you cant see that....MAYBE - but not entirely true.

You cant trust the people who are nice to you....NO NOT TRUE - well not entirely

that we are ALL in pain...EVERYONE has issues - everyone here - and everyone not here - those here admit (mostly) to the problem - however some have bigger problems now than before as - and ive said it before - being labeled is what some people WANT coz it makes them feel acceepted. :rolleyes:

Just a quick note to say thanks for replying Sticky, I've read it, but have to dash out. Saturday shopping (ugh). I'll look at it properly later.

Thanks Sticky.

Let's keep things civil and respectful folks. Sticky, I've warned you privately, now I'll do so publicly. Stop provoking the community. Trolls get bounced here as elsewhere.

OK - sounds to me that you would rather he be back in pain. You are very selfish because this forum is not about that. I really think you are getting your rocks off here!

OK - sounds to me that you would rather he be back in pain. You are very selfish because this forum is not about that. I really think you are getting your rocks off here!

and if you carry on being pig-headed, enjoying all the attention, upsetting all the people on this forum, esp. Feisty, (can you for just for 1 minute imagine how she feels) you are going to get this locked also. Just because you have been honest and told everyone that we really shouldn't 'piss' you off does not make it right. By the way how many other forums have you been chucked off. God you are in a bad way, have you thought about anger management?

Why don't you be a man and say what's really angered you, acceptance is normally the first route to healing. We may then be able to understand instead of being in this 'catch 22' situation. Go on be a man or underneath that angry exterior is there a mouse?

Let's keep things civil and respectful folks. Sticky, I've warned you privately, now I'll do so publicly. Stop provoking the community. Trolls get bounced here as elsewhere.

Seriously Andy, how much more of this are you going to allow?

ur profile says ur in recovery - u may wish to reconsider that. Bounce this troll if thats ur idea of recovery -_-

That is rude, uncalled for and unproductive to this site. Please be considerate of other people and there feelings.

being labeled is what some people WANT coz it makes them feel acceepted. :rolleyes:

hang on let me get this right. You think people actually want to have a label to be accepted? Oh my god! Get over yourself sticky! Does this wanting to have a label to be accepted apply to everyone here? Cos if so then I must be fucking different! Do you know what I have lost since been labelled with BPD? I have lost my career, my home, my income. My fucking future and there you are fucking harping on about fucking wanting to be accepted, I dont care baout been fucking accepted, I dont want this fucking label and probably everyone here will say the same as I have.

So get over yourself! Stop been nasty with people and causing confrontations. I probably will get a severe bollocking for posting this, but I dont care anymore, I have lost it all anyway!

Sticky if you were nicer to people and not so confrontational you will find you get along with people better and it promotes a calmer atmosphere here which is what we all NEED.

THIS SITE IS ABOUT SUPPORT NOT ATTACKING OR BEEN CONFRONTATIONAL WITH OTHER MEMBERS! So either accept that or get lost, cos I really pissed off and upset now from what you have put. Or is that your target to see people upset? Cos if so well done it worked with me!

hang on let me get this right. You think people actually want to have a label to be accepted? Does this wanting to have a label to be accepted apply to everyone here? - - Most but not all

I have lost my career, my home, my income. My fucking future- - Join the club !

Stop been nasty with people and causing confrontations. - - What goes around comes around !

As far as I have seen no one has been nasty with you, they have just become slightly angry with you. And by the way your really pissing me off acting like this. You must have some reason to be so angry and confrontational? So come on what is it? If getting it out is gonna help you stop been like this then get it out. Otherwise I will get nasty with you, and I am really in the mood to take my foul week out on someone.

As far as I have seen no one has been nasty with you, they have just become slightly angry with you - Hmm look a lil closer at some of the earlier posts (never the mind the comment made in a chat room)

You must have some reason to be so angry and confrontational? So come on what is it? - The site doesnt have enough space for me to genuinely answer that.

Otherwise I will get nasty with you, and I am really in the mood to take my foul week out on someone - Are you serious ?????

:blink:

no, no challenge. Just warning you, its a lovely BPD thing.

Sticky, I dont want to fight with you I just cant understnad why you are been like this with others?

no, no challenge. Just warning you, its a lovely BPD thing.

Sticky, I dont want to fight with you I just cant understnad why you are been like this with others?

RED RAG AND BULL !!! -_-

whats that meant to mean?

I am trying to give you a bit of support here and asking you what is wrong. But if you dont want to help your self the no one else can help you

Sticky, I dont want to fight with you I just cant understnad why you are been like this with others? - the answer was Red Rag and Bull - to simplify - if people poke me with a stick i will beat them with a baseball bat - get the point ? :blink:

Archived